Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 171 total)
  • Author

Actually :good: You are doing well :yes:

StefanoskyStefanosky
      Participant

Thanks Giulio! Massimo apology but I thought long past Tot worked over the central area while the court Tot worked over the edge. Vice Versa Against, Court worked downtown and also worked long edge. However, I tried about twenty minutes Tot 1 / 2D but it seemed tended to sovracorreggere downtown and stopped.

intra3

I will try with past W Tot, specifically those:

UNDER MIRROR:

W passed to apply this "modified" in the mirror mode under, It will allow us to act more effectively on the circular mirror outer ring, It may be useful in cases where it is progressing in parabolizzazione, but the edge of the mirror tends to remain spherical, or if you want to attack a raised edge without, however, excessively modify the surface of the parabolic trend.

Massimo MarconiMassimo Marconi

I often read around the net a lot of confusion about this aspect. let's clear:

With the tool of pitch, It is always the center that determines which zone will be most affected by processing, unless you exert a localized pressure.

Stretching races with mirror under, the tool center also reaches the side of the mirror device and consequently the edge most affected by the abrasive action. Not surprisingly, the risk is to generate the TDE that both TOT With MOT.

The image you posted ( thanks for the quote :-) ) It is this aspect. The wider W stroke in the transition to the mirror center, It allows to work more the peripheral zone.

In this case we can think of the central elongated stroke TOT as a simplification of that mentioned in W, the result is analogous, It characterized by a less aggressive and more balanced action between the various sectors but still in line with the results obtained with the W.

In fact the last image, I see no overcorrection in the middle but I see an almost completely retracted edge in the spherical shape, definitely improved over the previous Ronchi.

StefanoskyStefanosky
          Participant

I said that badly, I did not mean an overcorrection of the real center, I meant that the two lines at the edge seemed more open me the previous Ronchi but this may also be due to the fact that most are placed externally, therefore closer to the edge, compared to the previous.

It is this correct, It is barely perceptible but the lines at the periphery tend to “flood” ( in as much affected by the machining with long strokes ) or , if you prefer, The center tends to remain “more closed”.
              Precisely for this reason I suggested long strokes TOT and then 1/3 COC to reconcile.
              Is’ clear that the long runs will not long retain the ball “stable” and they must be accompanied by the classic ones for the ball, but you need to note is the reduction of the step to the edge, therefore I insist a little’ with the two combined actions.

StefanoskyStefanosky
              Participant

It seems to go a little better. However, when I approach very fire you are always sees a deformation of the line near the outer band, sign that we have not yet. Tomorrow reopen the tool channels because now begins to do a bit of aquaplaning and I will try to work a little bit more long-Tot. Hopefully sooner or later the ball is partorirla! :wacko:
                And this should be the easiest thing. If I think of what it will take me after pulling out a decent dish comes already anxiety :-)

intra

Stefano I see by the questions that you do and the right answers that advances, you are doing well because you joined the understanding of how the cabin.
                  The only problem I've encountered is what happens at least once in all grattavetro, not to extend the initial spheroid up to the edge with the efficient abrasive, before passing the use of pitch, that makes you “empty a bathtub with a teaspoon”.

In parabolizzazione the work is light but more subtle, because of a few millionths of a millimeter in a round table can make the difference between OK and KO. And if you pass it touches you to pay a pledge… like those games at billiards where if you exceed the score is allowed you to indent paying a pledge to restart from scratch, however, score.

GOOD Stefano, It is a beautiful sphere , it is fine! :good: not insist over with past long, you're going to have a change in trend, from raised edge to edge retorted.
                    the edge is back and see small imperfections that can only be corrected by digging evenly across the sphere.
                    If you really want to do it ( but at this point it is not necessary ) continues with some session 1/3 COC, using the same tool that is now well adapted, but only to improve the connection between zones, in other words, for even more straight lines.

When you go to parabolizzare, these small imperfections on the edge will almost certainly “absorbed” by the action of past W on the peripheral part of which is now in 99% correct, the defect is too little extended to influence the results.

StefanoskyStefanosky
                    Participant

Well, for peace of mind, however I will still have two or three rounds of the table with 1 / 3D. Now I need you…
                      Partirò with the races W Mot and will use only the Ronchi until reaching a conical around -0,5 Also insert after which Foucault. I am using RonchiZ as software because the others I've tried I do not work on windows 10, This, however, does not allow me to do many things, even to save a reference image.
                      For Foucault frankly I'm a little troubled. I still do not understand what software to use Agree (I see that many such use FigureXP while here using an excel file) also my setup as well as being a little too “leggerino” Apparently not allow me to create decent images and then I'm afraid I'll have to redesign one. in conclusion, I do not know if you realized but despite having read the guide Giulio'm Foucault continues to scare me quite a while :mail:

to use ronwin2.0 , which I think is great, the win10, you must trade in the language settings, the point with the comma for separations of decimal numbers. At that point, the software works.

You can use FigureXp and also the Julius spreadsheet, but I prefer to use Foucault Foucault Test Analysis ( which moreover also simulates the Ronchi from the readings foucault ) not because of Giulio spreadsheet is not good, rather, maybe even better but I think it is too “open”, in fact it allows you to monitor any parameter, even those that for those not expert in this test, it would be better not to have to put hand and leave them in “automatic”. I see it more for “purist” Foucault test.

Anyhow, following the instructions of Giulio that will surely not fail, you'll see that it will not be so scary… :good:

StefanoskyStefanosky
                        Participant

This is why it did not work Ronwin2.0! Figurexp I torvato and installed but I can not find a working link to Foucault Test Analysis.
                          However before you use one or the other must necessarily have a reliable setup that currently do not believe I have for different reasons. My 3D printed project is too small, lightweight saw the plastic material used and this does not allow me to maintain constant image.
                          Prior to meddle in the mirror I need to put together a setup that gives me confidence in what I do. :good:

I can not find a working link to Foucault Test Analysis.

yes I know, It is a rather long and complex search :-)

https://www.grattavetro.it/download/ :yahoo:

or directly:
                            https://www.grattavetro.it/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/fouc20b.zip

StefanoskyStefanosky
                            Participant

:whistle: ops! Sorry, I looked everywhere except in the download section!
                              However it could work my setup, I think the main problem is to place it on a nice smooth and stable base. I have to find a way to make a mirror port that allows me to place it at the meter level with different settings

I have adopted a solution “artistic” :-)

or there is the support Mirco:

Support for the mirror by Mirco

An effective trick according to my experience is for fixing or ballasting quite heavily on Foucault tester on a large wooden base bela (triangular wooden board with the vertex facing the mirror) so that the weight and dimensions make it very difficult to set the misalignment. In addition, the wide base with fixed above the (heavy) Tester makes it easier and more stable over time small precise movements alignment.

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 171 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.