Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    arpafabarpafab
    Participant

Goodmorning everyone!

My name is Fabio, 57 years (I see that we are more than one in this …fascia), from Milan.

Passion is a little’ longtime, although the achievements can be counted on the fingers of the hand of an elderly carpenter. The first test was 30 years ago, with a disc from 10 cm laboriously obtained from a 10mm plate, cutting edges and rounding on a kind of manual lathe. In those days it was difficult to find various materials and also information. But the good Texereau had laid a seed could no longer hold.

Then the years pass but lately I have reactivated the passion.
      I realized, as a joke, a small 100mm long focus: yes now you see what they are capable of long-Newtonian small fire!!
      But I also have a F4.3 and 155mm 250 waiting to finish polishing.

In the meantime, I'm helping a friend who wanted to build a telescope looking to save… We found an old tube Konus 255mm F4.8. The mirror, I'll show you, but undoubtedly it needs rialluminatura… it is also a touch-up!

Already they are passionate in reading the articles and the forum Grattavetro: I hope to help, at least a little’ of problems!

Greetings to all

hello Fabio. You are welcome! :yahoo:
        Knowledge of the Texereau work and your previous successes are already a guarantee of success. But definitely it improves working with the company and the comparison with the Forum.
        I hope you can find right here.

Massimo MarconiMassimo Marconi

hello Fabio, I too welcome! :bye:

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.