Viewing 9 posts - 46 through 54 (of 54 total)
  • Author
    Participant

hello Giulio, thanks for the valuable suggestions, thanks for the valuable suggestions. :good: thanks for the valuable suggestions, thanks for the valuable suggestions, thanks for the valuable suggestions, thanks for the valuable suggestions, thanks for the valuable suggestions, thanks for the valuable suggestions (thanks for the valuable suggestions ;-) ).
      thanks for the valuable suggestions, thanks for the valuable suggestions; thanks for the valuable suggestions, thanks for the valuable suggestions.
      I would fix the glass on a wooden disc hinged on a support held at 90 ° with respect to the pendulum rod, I would fix the glass on a wooden disc hinged on a support held at 90 ° with respect to the pendulum rod, I would fix the glass on a wooden disc hinged on a support held at 90 ° with respect to the pendulum rod.

Matteo :bye:

I would fix the glass on a wooden disc hinged on a support held at 90 ° with respect to the pendulum rod, I would fix the glass on a wooden disc hinged on a support held at 90 ° with respect to the pendulum rod, I would fix the glass on a wooden disc hinged on a support held at 90 ° with respect to the pendulum rod.
        I would fix the glass on a wooden disc hinged on a support held at 90 ° with respect to the pendulum rod:
        http://users.xplornet.com/~tedfoster/pengrndr.html

I would fix the glass on a wooden disc hinged on a support held at 90 ° with respect to the pendulum rod, I would fix the glass on a wooden disc hinged on a support held at 90 ° with respect to the pendulum rod. I would fix the glass on a wooden disc hinged on a support held at 90 ° with respect to the pendulum rod (I deduce it from the capacitor case).
        I deduce it from the capacitor case, I deduce it from the capacitor case (I deduce it from the capacitor case; I deduce it from the capacitor case), I deduce it from the capacitor case.
        I deduce it from the capacitor case, I deduce it from the capacitor case, I deduce it from the capacitor case, I deduce it from the capacitor case, I deduce it from the capacitor case, I deduce it from the capacitor case.

I deduce it from the capacitor case: One of the greatest is the possibility that the mirror or the pendulum is decentralized during the work, One of the greatest is the possibility that the mirror or the pendulum is decentralized during the work.
        One of the greatest is the possibility that the mirror or the pendulum is decentralized during the work (One of the greatest is the possibility that the mirror or the pendulum is decentralized during the work)

One of the greatest is the possibility that the mirror or the pendulum is decentralized during the work: One of the greatest is the possibility that the mirror or the pendulum is decentralized during the work, One of the greatest is the possibility that the mirror or the pendulum is decentralized during the work (One of the greatest is the possibility that the mirror or the pendulum is decentralized during the work) One of the greatest is the possibility that the mirror or the pendulum is decentralized during the work:
        [/url] One of the greatest is the possibility that the mirror or the pendulum is decentralized during the work (One of the greatest is the possibility that the mirror or the pendulum is decentralized during the work).
        …One of the greatest is the possibility that the mirror or the pendulum is decentralized during the work, One of the greatest is the possibility that the mirror or the pendulum is decentralized during the work, One of the greatest is the possibility that the mirror or the pendulum is decentralized during the work, becomes unreadable due to poor resolution:
        http://www.astrosurf.com/gap47/T400/Optique/ebauchage/ebauchage_images/Machine_ebauch_rail.JPG

Participant

becomes unreadable due to poor resolution,
          becomes unreadable due to poor resolution…becomes unreadable due to poor resolution, As far as cutting a new disc is concerned, it referred to the fact of having irrecoverable edges for processing purposes, becomes unreadable due to poor resolution :-(

becomes unreadable due to poor resolution, becomes unreadable due to poor resolution, becomes unreadable due to poor resolution, becomes unreadable due to poor resolution :scratch: becomes unreadable due to poor resolution :wacko: becomes unreadable due to poor resolution, becomes unreadable due to poor resolution :cry:

becomes unreadable due to poor resolution, I discarded it as it is necessary that the cut according to the required radius, I discarded it as it is necessary that the cut according to the required radius; I discarded it as it is necessary that the cut according to the required radius, I discarded it as it is necessary that the cut according to the required radius.

I discarded it as it is necessary that the cut according to the required radius, I discarded it as it is necessary that the cut according to the required radius, I discarded it as it is necessary that the cut according to the required radius…

I discarded it as it is necessary that the cut according to the required radius.

Good day

I discarded it as it is necessary that the cut according to the required radius, I discarded it as it is necessary that the cut according to the required radius “I discarded it as it is necessary that the cut according to the required radius”.
            I discarded it as it is necessary that the cut according to the required radius, I discarded it as it is necessary that the cut according to the required radius (“I discarded it as it is necessary that the cut according to the required radius”) I discarded it as it is necessary that the cut according to the required radius.
            I discarded it as it is necessary that the cut according to the required radius, I discarded it as it is necessary that the cut according to the required radius, with diamond tip and a Valex milling machine for less than 60 euro; with diamond tip and a Valex milling machine for less than, with diamond tip and a Valex milling machine for less than: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=deZUCXMKuDs

Participant

Hi everyone :bye: , with diamond tip and a Valex milling machine for less than, with diamond tip and a Valex milling machine for less than, with diamond tip and a Valex milling machine for less than, with diamond tip and a Valex milling machine for less than, with diamond tip and a Valex milling machine for less than…with diamond tip and a Valex milling machine for less than.
              with diamond tip and a Valex milling machine for less than, with diamond tip and a Valex milling machine for less than.
              See you soon
              Matteo
              :bye:

Participant

Hi everyone.
                with diamond tip and a Valex milling machine for less than, I'm finally about to get back to work :yahoo: (I'm finally about to get back to work ;-) )

I'm finally about to get back to work, hoping not to do too much damage.
                I'm finally about to get back to work, I'm finally about to get back to work

Hi Matteo, welcome back… :bye:
                  I'm finally about to get back to work… :good:
                  I'm finally about to get back to work… :yes:

Massimo MarconiMassimo Marconi

I'm finally about to get back to work, I'm finally about to get back to work ! :bye:

Hello Astromuma. I gladly read you :good:
                      That pendulum is certainly interesting!!

Viewing 9 posts - 46 through 54 (of 54 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.