Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Massimo MarconiMassimo Marconi

Merry Christmas to those who scratch glass, to those who think of doing it sooner or later wife allowing, to those who will never do it because it takes “too much patience”, to those who can't wait to start the next mirror while waiting for the rain to stop and to those who will definitely do it, just find some’ of time…

Happy Holidays to those who read and write to us, to those who do not read or write to us but not by choice but only because we are in the undergrowth of self-builders, where few find us and where the light comes infrequently and with a dropper, for this we need large mirrors !

Greetings to all astronomy enthusiasts, but also of cooking, of crochet, of extreme sports and ufology, no matter what the passion is, it matters that it stimulates creativity and enhances thought , actions and sharing with others, because at the end of all our efforts, the only certainty we have left is that we are not alone and that we have built a bond with others.

Every passion is a journey, and like any journey it is not important where it will lead us, but the people we will meet and the experiences we will mature, from which we will always have the opportunity to grow and become better people.

So thank you all for being here, a sincere wish for a Merry Christmas.

I can only wish you happy birthday too Massimo,
        and to all the other guests of the Grattavetro of course…
        HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE… :yahoo: :heart: :-)

deabisdeabu

My best wishes go to everyone, but especially to us, that we hope to accompany as many people as possible towards this strange passion.
          I have a very ambitious goal in mind for 2015……but I'm keeping it for New Year's greetings…… :whistle:

Participant

Best wishes to all of you! :good:

Participant

Best wishes to all of you for a Merry Christmas from me too, that I am the latest arrival. I hope you will accept me even if I am not yet a “glass scratcher” :whistle: . I read the contents of this forum with greed and interest and deeply appreciate the spirit that animates you artisans of sky observation’ :good: !

Hello guys. Merry Christmas to you all.
                Massimo you wrote a wish that is an understatement to say beautiful !! :yes:

Thanks Giulio :bye:
                  Welcome Fulvio ! it is a great pleasure to have you here among us !

Participant

I'm a little late for Christmas wishes but in time to send you a good one 2015
                    Best wishes to you all.

After a New Year's Eve (of course…and as per tradition for me) in camper, with a few friends , me and “the other half of my sky”, initially in Venice (or Punta Sabbioni, to see where the "Mòse" is, but also because it is less messy than Tronchetto) and a few days in the sun between Trieste, Fiume and the historic bay of Buccari's "hoax"., accomplice Santa Claus and my new smartphone (… but the honestly certain cause is the hard test of the very slow compatibility between the very new technologies and my only surviving neuron .. that next Monday at 18, luckily for me he will fulfill his 24120 days of life).

I see with pleasure that the "Crew" of this ship of "scratchers", it is slowly increasing. That is, it increases in the way that only sane people move. And I'm happy about it.
                      Glad to deal with you all, old and new, and I believe that our "niche" activity will gradually be enriched by other authoritative new contributions from experimenting people like us, what time is it yet “out there”; and that compatibly with their own activities…. (and I say it since I am so far, the privileged GRANDFATHER of the situation, since from 2007 "regularly" free from paid work commitments), “experience on your own by sharing, and with this, doing a group work useful to all those who have a good "ear to hear" and a little courage to try.
                      Then:
                      I wish you all, my kind, a good 2015 !!

Here we are again, a year later, another Christmas for wishes and happy holidays.

May this Christmas give everyone the desire to roll their eyes to observe the stars, pausing for a moment to think that we are made of their own stuff, that every single atom of our body has been forged in an immense cosmic furnace, that all the elements we are made of, the calcium in our bones the iron in our blood , the oxygen we breathe, they were formed during the explosion of a supernova and were catapulted on a journey through the universe, until it reaches us and reorganizes itself into thinking beings that , millions of years later, they turn their gaze to the universe driven by an innate sense of belonging and by the continuous search for their origin and therefore, while we observe a star, in a sense, we are contemplating ourselves.

Merry Christmas to all.

Thanks Massimo.
                          I join in the good wishes for all of ours “travel friends”, in this adventure of which everyone is a very important part.

Participant

Massimo the thought you wrote is nothing short of sensational! Congratulations, I share it fully :good:

Many wishes for a merry Christmas to you all!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.