Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Good morning everyone and thank you for welcoming me into the group.
      Ho 58 years wife two children and a blank pyrex 20 cm in the drawer for many years. I have the passion of the race and astronomy in the heart. I own a small 114 vixen and a powder’ I came back the urge of a homebuilt Dobson. Although I read everything years ago (Texereau, wars, Ferioli etc.etc.), childbirth now with a clear mind and a true neophyte Emery. I'm sure I can find a safe reference among others grattavetro.
      See you soon.
      Carlo

uraniborguraniborg
      Participant

Hello Carlo your story is similar to mine here, you'll fine :good:
        Welcome :bye:

Participant

Hello Carlo, here between experts and investigators kamikaze ( I belong to the second category) I think you'll be fine.
          The 114 I think he has weaned us almost all…I currently have three, because I'm going to give it to charity in Africa, to schools.

Massimo MarconiMassimo Marconi

Hello Charles and welcome again ! I think the 20 cm is the diameter “perfect mirror” to start, not because it is easier, but because everything is faster. This does not mean that you end up first, but that at the same time you have the chance to miss more and more correct. therefore, Consequently, you learn more.

Hello Charles and welcome from my.
              With all those ladies readings, parts definitely “vaccinated” and benefited ;-) ;-)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.