Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    deabisdeabu

Hi everyone,

I can't write to you on the usual comment channel, perhaps I am no longer qualified to do so, rightly.

I just want to tell you that I have serious professional problems, which obviously affect my family life, which prevent me from continuing any project “amateur”.

You cannot imagine how much you think of yourself, to your projects and mine…….that remains there, stop, present every day to remind me that I have an open debt with the self-construction of an astronomical mirror and its related Dobsonian.

I sincerely hope to reach you, one day: is one of the things I hope most.

I don't know what to tell you anymore, I just hope things go a little better.

Hugs to all.

Ciao.

Massimo MarconiMassimo Marconi

Nerd, God forbid no disabling, I think you forgot how to do it… :whistle:
        joke, happy to hear from you, sorry for professional problems i hope everything will be solved for the best soon.
        Now let's check what's wrong with the comment pages. :bye:

hello Henry, really very happy to hear from you ... :yahoo:
          I hope so, that you are able to better organize your work commitments, even if I know, it doesn't have to be easy, especially if they also affect family life ...
          Anyway, you know we are always with open arms waiting for you, and we can't wait to read all your posts on the progress you will make in "glass scratching"… :heart:
          See you soon… :bye:

uraniborguraniborg
          Participant

good luck .. for all I know what it means to hold on
            hello a hug

Don't worry Enrico. You are always one of us :heart: even if the problems of everyday life keep you busy with essential things that cannot be neglected.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.