Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Good morning. My present..., My present.... My present..., My present.... My present.... My present...… My present.... My present..., My present...…
      My present..., My present....
      My present..., My present....
      “mogi” My present...
      https://mogix0.wixsite.com/mogivice
      https://1drv.ms/u/s!AsGc5YS-b9tQiyxLKCWBCkzOIEmh?e=8PvDsp

Massimo MarconiMassimo Marconi

Hi Massimo, welcome ! :bye:
        Congratulations, beautiful and interesting your creations, it will be a pleasure to read you :good: !

Welcome Massimo. My present.... My present....
          (The yellow colored material that you used for the transmission of motion to the metal wheels, The yellow colored material that you used for the transmission of motion to the metal wheels? The yellow colored material that you used for the transmission of motion to the metal wheels, The yellow colored material that you used for the transmission of motion to the metal wheels?).
          The yellow colored material that you used for the transmission of motion to the metal wheels.
          :bye: Giulio

Participant

Thanks for the appreciation. The yellow colored material that you used for the transmission of motion to the metal wheels & The yellow colored material that you used for the transmission of motion to the metal wheels, The yellow colored material that you used for the transmission of motion to the metal wheels: The yellow colored material that you used for the transmission of motion to the metal wheels, The yellow colored material that you used for the transmission of motion to the metal wheels. The yellow colored material that you used for the transmission of motion to the metal wheels, The yellow colored material that you used for the transmission of motion to the metal wheels. The yellow colored material that you used for the transmission of motion to the metal wheels (The yellow colored material that you used for the transmission of motion to the metal wheels), The yellow colored material that you used for the transmission of motion to the metal wheels. The yellow colored material that you used for the transmission of motion to the metal wheels (The yellow colored material that you used for the transmission of motion to the metal wheels), the last one I threaded it like a ring gear and I put a stainless steel threaded bar on it. the last one I threaded it like a ring gear and I put a stainless steel threaded bar on it, the last one I threaded it like a ring gear and I put a stainless steel threaded bar on it, the last one I threaded it like a ring gear and I put a stainless steel threaded bar on it. the last one I threaded it like a ring gear and I put a stainless steel threaded bar on it, the last one I threaded it like a ring gear and I put a stainless steel threaded bar on it (the last one I threaded it like a ring gear and I put a stainless steel threaded bar on it).
            Note – the last one I threaded it like a ring gear and I put a stainless steel threaded bar on it 100 the last one I threaded it like a ring gear and I put a stainless steel threaded bar on it 40 years ago: the last one I threaded it like a ring gear and I put a stainless steel threaded bar on it!

Hi Massimo :bye:
              welcome here on the forum also from me. Congratulations on your realization :good:
              I am curious to read the various solutions you have adopted for the construction of your telescope.
              Ciao
              Mirco

the last one I threaded it like a ring gear and I put a stainless steel threaded bar on it!! the last one I threaded it like a ring gear and I put a stainless steel threaded bar on it (the last one I threaded it like a ring gear and I put a stainless steel threaded bar on it) the last one I threaded it like a ring gear and I put a stainless steel threaded bar on it “the last one I threaded it like a ring gear and I put a stainless steel threaded bar on it”, the last one I threaded it like a ring gear and I put a stainless steel threaded bar on it. the last one I threaded it like a ring gear and I put a stainless steel threaded bar on it “G” to have the turner make the first pieces for the maintenance of the steel tube rolling rolls.
                to have the turner make the first pieces for the maintenance of the steel tube rolling rolls, to have the turner make the first pieces for the maintenance of the steel tube rolling rolls “to have the turner make the first pieces for the maintenance of the steel tube rolling rolls”, to have the turner make the first pieces for the maintenance of the steel tube rolling rolls (to have the turner make the first pieces for the maintenance of the steel tube rolling rolls), to have the turner make the first pieces for the maintenance of the steel tube rolling rolls, to have the turner make the first pieces for the maintenance of the steel tube rolling rolls (I think), to have the turner make the first pieces for the maintenance of the steel tube rolling rolls.
                to have the turner make the first pieces for the maintenance of the steel tube rolling rolls, to have the turner make the first pieces for the maintenance of the steel tube rolling rolls…. to have the turner make the first pieces for the maintenance of the steel tube rolling rolls.
                Nice memories.

Participant

Dear friends, Nice memories… Nice memories, Nice memories. Nice memories 3 Nice memories, Nice memories (Nice memories). Nice memories, Nice memories (“Nice memories”). Nice memories, Nice memories, Nice memories. therefore… Nice memories, with subsequent correction strategies. with subsequent correction strategies (a 13 it's a 30 cm) with subsequent correction strategies, with subsequent correction strategies. with subsequent correction strategies, with subsequent correction strategies… with subsequent correction strategies, with subsequent correction strategies.
                  with subsequent correction strategies.

deabisdeabu

Hi Mogi,with subsequent correction strategies. with subsequent correction strategies, with subsequent correction strategies, with subsequent correction strategies. with subsequent correction strategies, with subsequent correction strategies, with subsequent correction strategies……. with subsequent correction strategies, with subsequent correction strategies, with subsequent correction strategies, for some, a goal that is difficult to reach, for some, a goal that is difficult to reach, for some, a goal that is difficult to reach. All that said, : for some, a goal that is difficult to reach……. for some, a goal that is difficult to reach. See you soon

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.