Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    StefanoskyStefanosky
    Participant

Incredible… I can't find a glass factory that gives me a quote. I sent 3 mail and phoned others 2. In two others I went in person. I ask for the same things, two discs of 305 mm monolithic glass, thickness 19 mm. In those where I went in person, names and surnames and emails were noted and they should have given me a quote in a couple of days. Nothing.
      In those to which I have sent emails they have not even answered me. Of those I phoned one told me “Eh, they will be on 120 the one + vat and I could get them to him by mid-August” Ehhhhhh?! 120 + VAT? Mid-August? :wacko:
      The other one I called told me that she doesn't know how to cut the glass from round 19 mm… works “I'll cut it into pieces but it might not turn out perfect…” A glass factory… he doesn't know how to cut a glass disc… ah ok, it doesn't matter. But am I unlucky or what? Glass, very common non-tempered glass, calcium-sodium glass… I keep looking B-)

StefanoskyStefanosky
      Participant

Look,today browsing the net I found an online glassware from which you can order the disc of the diameter and thickness you want, the finishes you prefer and already tells you the total to add to the cart. The price is not very low but not exaggerated considering shipping etc.. Two discs as I wanted to get me 126 + VAT. Clearly without rounded edges (I'll smooth them out myself) otherwise the price goes up a lot.

uraniborguraniborg
        Participant

:good: :bye:

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.