Stai visualizzando 7 post - dal 1 a 7 (di 7 totali)
  • Autore
    Partecipante

good morning and happy new year.
      Just to say that I've finally finished “small” Dobson and I have just now entered the post
      on the site NortheK.
      http://www.northek.it/forum2/index.cfm?page=topic&topicID=907
      an approach is a little unusual and I hope will interest.
      As mentioned at the end of the post anyone interested has only to ask for drawings or other.
      Again auguroni.
      Cool

Massimo MarconiMassimo Marconi
      Moderatore

hello Frank, Happy new Year to you too!
        Wow what job! sincere congratulations, a refined and cured realization in all respects, from design to construction, with a complete and interesting description of all the working phases.
        A valuable work, certainly far beyond the simple ability lover (at least my), Here mechanical work must know them well, such as’ rightly… :-)
        p.s. however, the “Frank’s knobs” They are better than those of Bob ! :yes:

Partecipante

Thanks Massimo, I hope that can be the inspiration to someone.
          For Frank's knobs have to thank Max, lazy good I would have left that crap
          without his harsh criticism.
          Had I been able to work the mirror I would have stayed on the idea of ​​starting 180 mm and also the weight
          It would become more manageable, but this is……..

Cool

Moderatore

hello Frank
            I am pleased that you did a beautiful job of fine mechanics in the service of a Dobsonian “any land” I would say with robust military.

The advantage of having a lathe and know how to use may be seen in the details of your work.

Really congratulations.

Question: How have you found with the use of the Turbo Cad XT5?
            I make it hard having worked since the early 80s in the factory with various Autocad, Now the XT5 free sando they are instinctive controls who might have the same syntax, but different procedures. And the trouble is that not using it every day, for each shot I take me time to re-acclimate…..Cause even advancing age and has already arrived to overcome 70

P.S. The deserts are my passion. What desert locations (or which areas), are seen in the background of your images certainly not Italian?

Partecipante

Hello Giulio thanks, by weight reached would say that it is precisely a thread under the “military grade”, I almost add a few kg of lead and back so I can help boast ahaahahah.

All processes are the least of the problems in the sense that I was working in the mechanical sector and it becomes exciting when you have to invent to overcome the limitations of equipment amateur then if you think I had available virtually everything and now I have to get away with what there is in the eight square meters of garage used as laboratory…………
              Such is exciting that last month I was making a change to the milling machine and I did a bang, The control aspect of porc parts board. *****. I am a little rusty.
              Reflection: I had everything available and I had no time to work, now I am the master of my time, but I lack the equipment. I prefer time.

Backgrounds an open door Giulio, I arrive as well as AutoCAD and XT5 is a fallback, I think what is more like autocad and is free. In this version, I still use the one with the old graphics,
              It is not enabled the mirror and other function, the over 80 hours also stem from this.
              Last month he was offered the basic version in 3D 149 € I was tempted but I expect the next challenging design. There would also be the basic 2D version 49 euro would be more than enough to play. This discontinuity is quite a nuisance and although younger than Te, the years are felt.
              So you're almost the same age as the Super Enzo Astrophysical.
              I wanted to report Enzo circle, our passion must evolve in knowledge merely observe or photograph for aesthetic purposes as many do is a limit that goes
              exceeded and when it is exceeded is very gratifying.

I spend most of my time in South Africa, the two are the first pictures posted on the Eastern Cape coast is not just desert in the sense of climate and the second to a border crossing between South Africa and Lesotho, and even that is climatically indeed desert was the third time I tried and last time I had to give up because it was sinking in the mud.
              The two photos made it a good idea of ​​the difficulties is sotoposto tele, a case because here
              the deserts are not lacking and are also my passion, one falls into it as soon as you leave the coast, he
              It is towards the west cost you get up in Angola in the environment and desert climate through Namibia, which I consider in my experience the best ever.
              Photographically a wonder, not only in the sense that astrophoto not practical. The feeling of solitude opposed to that of the multitude we are used to turns heads.
              Just two jpg Namibian that make the idea.

Cool

Partecipante

Sorry as I said the rinco forward quickly, I just uploaded previewing.
                Here are the links:
                https://i.postimg.cc/wvysJqd3/MG-6265.jpg
                https://i.postimg.cc/852fm214/MG-6728.jpg

Moderatore

Wonder!
                  Around Kenya with Toyota jeep, every night we were red earth as powdered.

Stai visualizzando 7 post - dal 1 a 7 (di 7 totali)
                • Devi essere connesso per rispondere a questo topic.