Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi everyone, and a little’ I do not make me feel…2 years.
      But I often follow you anyway…
      I am starting a now 400 F1700 and I forgot the Texereau with notes at home in Switzerland (I am in Italy).
      So I don't know how much to dig…I have a spherometer with 70 mm radius.
      Someone can quickly do my math?
      Here I can use larger grits because I have no noise problems…contrary to his…so I wanted to rough and start grinding up to 100, then anyway I will have to make another tool, I continue on.

Greetings to all

Massimo MarconiMassimo Marconi

hello Luigi, welcome back !
        The arrow is approx 5.88 mm, as you can see from the optical diagram image for a 400/1700 calculated with Atmos Free, software per l’optical design, freely downloadable from the manufacturer's website and also from our Download page:

http://www.atmos-software.it/Atmos%20Demo.zip

In reality, the arrow for the radius sphere 3400 mm, it's about 5 thousandths of a millimeter deeper, in how much Atmos, in this case, calculates the depth of the parabola obtained by lowering the edges with respect to the sphere of origin.

With the radius spherometer 70 mm, the corresponding measure of depth is 0.72 mm :bye:

Welcome back Luigi! Happy scratching!

Participant

Thanks Massimo for the calculation! :good:
            I hope the software is compatible with Android, since I am without a computer and I have a Tablet 8.2 on the phone″. Otherwise I will download it on when I come back (not before the end of the month).
            However already so I have enough elements for the roughing.

hello Giulio, thank you. Here I made a second supermassive work table, now I see him working!!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.