Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Participant

First of all I wanted to say hello to all users and congratulate the site and forum that is giving me a lot of ideas to try to undertake, First of all I wanted to say hello to all users and congratulate the site and forum that is giving me a lot of ideas to try to undertake, First of all I wanted to say hello to all users and congratulate the site and forum that is giving me a lot of ideas to try to undertake (First of all I wanted to say hello to all users and congratulate the site and forum that is giving me a lot of ideas to try to undertake) First of all I wanted to say hello to all users and congratulate the site and forum that is giving me a lot of ideas to try to undertake.

hello John.
        Last Activity.
        If you like you could in time and calm, If you like you could in time and calm, If you like you could in time and calm, If you like you could in time and calm, If you like you could in time and calm 5 If you like you could in time and calm. :good:

Participant

hello Giulio, First of all I wanted to say hello to all users and congratulate the site and forum that is giving me a lot of ideas to try to undertake, First of all I wanted to say hello to all users and congratulate the site and forum that is giving me a lot of ideas to try to undertake.
          First of all I wanted to say hello to all users and congratulate the site and forum that is giving me a lot of ideas to try to undertake.

Massimo MarconiMassimo Marconi

Hi John and welcome!
            First of all I wanted to say hello to all users and congratulate the site and forum that is giving me a lot of ideas to try to undertake! First of all I wanted to say hello to all users and congratulate the site and forum that is giving me a lot of ideas to try to undertake, the contents are only partially visible, the contents are only partially visible, the contents are only partially visible ( the contents are only partially visible’ the contents are only partially visible “the contents are only partially visible” Facebook :yes: )
            the contents are only partially visible, the contents are only partially visible.
            the contents are only partially visible, the contents are only partially visible, the contents are only partially visible “the contents are only partially visible” the contents are only partially visible.
            the contents are only partially visible :good:

Participant

You're right I didn't think about it…
              In this weekend then I will open a discussion dedicated to the most demanding work I have done so far which includes all the years of study and practice that I have dedicated to carbon fiber since it is a completely composed instrument with it. (In this weekend then I will open a discussion dedicated to the most demanding work I have done so far which includes all the years of study and practice that I have dedicated to carbon fiber since it is a completely composed instrument with it.), In this weekend then I will open a discussion dedicated to the most demanding work I have done so far which includes all the years of study and practice that I have dedicated to carbon fiber since it is a completely composed instrument with it.…

hello John,
                In this weekend then I will open a discussion dedicated to the most demanding work I have done so far which includes all the years of study and practice that I have dedicated to carbon fiber since it is a completely composed instrument with it.. :bye:
                In this weekend then I will open a discussion dedicated to the most demanding work I have done so far which includes all the years of study and practice that I have dedicated to carbon fiber since it is a completely composed instrument with it..
                See you soon
                Mirco

Participant

hello Mirco, thank you!
                  In this weekend then I will open a discussion dedicated to the most demanding work I have done so far which includes all the years of study and practice that I have dedicated to carbon fiber since it is a completely composed instrument with it.″ In this weekend then I will open a discussion dedicated to the most demanding work I have done so far which includes all the years of study and practice that I have dedicated to carbon fiber since it is a completely composed instrument with it. (In this weekend then I will open a discussion dedicated to the most demanding work I have done so far which includes all the years of study and practice that I have dedicated to carbon fiber since it is a completely composed instrument with it.)… In this weekend then I will open a discussion dedicated to the most demanding work I have done so far which includes all the years of study and practice that I have dedicated to carbon fiber since it is a completely composed instrument with it.…
                  I hope to get to do the optical part that we are as a self-builder, I hope to get to do the optical part that we are as a self-builder…

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.