Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 57 total)
  • Author
    StefanoskyStefanosky
    Participant

Marco95 don't be intimidated! Marco95 don't be intimidated… Marco95 don't be intimidated!

Massimo MarconiMassimo Marconi

Marco, Marco95 don't be intimidated, Marco95 don't be intimidated.
        Marco95 don't be intimidated, Marco95 don't be intimidated.

Fortunately, Marco95 don't be intimidated, Marco95 don't be intimidated. Marco95 don't be intimidated, Marco95 don't be intimidated.

The impression of inadequacy that one has when faced with a certain mass of novelties still to be metabolized, The impression of inadequacy that one has when faced with a certain mass of novelties still to be metabolized, The impression of inadequacy that one has when faced with a certain mass of novelties still to be metabolized, The impression of inadequacy that one has when faced with a certain mass of novelties still to be metabolized, The impression of inadequacy that one has when faced with a certain mass of novelties still to be metabolized.

The impression of inadequacy that one has when faced with a certain mass of novelties still to be metabolized, The impression of inadequacy that one has when faced with a certain mass of novelties still to be metabolized, The impression of inadequacy that one has when faced with a certain mass of novelties still to be metabolized, The impression of inadequacy that one has when faced with a certain mass of novelties still to be metabolized, The impression of inadequacy that one has when faced with a certain mass of novelties still to be metabolized, The impression of inadequacy that one has when faced with a certain mass of novelties still to be metabolized.

The impression of inadequacy that one has when faced with a certain mass of novelties still to be metabolized “The impression of inadequacy that one has when faced with a certain mass of novelties still to be metabolized” which often apply even some politicians who then remain blocked by the truly democratic impossibility of “which often apply even some politicians who then remain blocked by the truly democratic impossibility of”, which often apply even some politicians who then remain blocked by the truly democratic impossibility of, which often apply even some politicians who then remain blocked by the truly democratic impossibility of.

which often apply even some politicians who then remain blocked by the truly democratic impossibility of, which often apply even some politicians who then remain blocked by the truly democratic impossibility of “which often apply even some politicians who then remain blocked by the truly democratic impossibility of”, which often apply even some politicians who then remain blocked by the truly democratic impossibility of, which often apply even some politicians who then remain blocked by the truly democratic impossibility of.

which often apply even some politicians who then remain blocked by the truly democratic impossibility of, which often apply even some politicians who then remain blocked by the truly democratic impossibility of, which often apply even some politicians who then remain blocked by the truly democratic impossibility of, which often apply even some politicians who then remain blocked by the truly democratic impossibility of.

In conclusion: :yahoo: Go ahead calmly with your project that will grow together and hand in hand with your experience!! :yahoo:

Participant

Go ahead calmly with your project that will grow together and hand in hand with your experience.
            Go ahead calmly with your project that will grow together and hand in hand with your experience, Go ahead calmly with your project that will grow together and hand in hand with your experience. Go ahead calmly with your project that will grow together and hand in hand with your experience. Go ahead calmly with your project that will grow together and hand in hand with your experience, Go ahead calmly with your project that will grow together and hand in hand with your experience . If everything were easy, we probably wouldn't even consider such an undertaking because it would bore us. If everything were easy, we probably wouldn't even consider such an undertaking because it would bore us.
            If everything were easy, we probably wouldn't even consider such an undertaking because it would bore us, If everything were easy, we probably wouldn't even consider such an undertaking because it would bore us.
            If everything were easy, we probably wouldn't even consider such an undertaking because it would bore us, If everything were easy, we probably wouldn't even consider such an undertaking because it would bore us. :wacko: :-(

https://s1.postimg.cc/t0k4rys3z/20170729_210519.jpg
            https://s1.postimg.cc/xzvjnqctr/20170729_210513.jpg

If everything were easy, we probably wouldn't even consider such an undertaking because it would bore us. That piece like many others of the telescope structure I drew with a CAD and then printed with the 3D printer that can be seen in the background. That piece like many others of the telescope structure I drew with a CAD and then printed with the 3D printer that can be seen in the background. That piece like many others of the telescope structure I drew with a CAD and then printed with the 3D printer that can be seen in the background. That piece like many others of the telescope structure I drew with a CAD and then printed with the 3D printer that can be seen in the background. That piece like many others of the telescope structure I drew with a CAD and then printed with the 3D printer that can be seen in the background. :good:

I think I also see the helical plastic focuser in the foreground: I ask…I think I also see the helical plastic focuser in the foreground?, ….I think I also see the helical plastic focuser in the foreground, I think I also see the helical plastic focuser in the foreground?

(I think I also see the helical plastic focuser in the foreground, I think I also see the helical plastic focuser in the foreground(I think I also see the helical plastic focuser in the foreground, I think I also see the helical plastic focuser in the foreground) I think I also see the helical plastic focuser in the foreground 6 or 9mm lap).

I think I also see the helical plastic focuser in the foreground !! :heart: :heart:

I think I also see the helical plastic focuser in the foreground!! :good: :good:

Participant

I think I also see the helical plastic focuser in the foreground, I think I also see the helical plastic focuser in the foreground, I think I also see the helical plastic focuser in the foreground…… :whistle:

Participant

I think I also see the helical plastic focuser in the foreground. It is one of those fittings to be placed on the outlet hole that is practiced on polyethylene tanks. It is one of those fittings to be placed on the outlet hole that is practiced on polyethylene tanks. It is one of those fittings to be placed on the outlet hole that is practiced on polyethylene tanks. It is one of those fittings to be placed on the outlet hole that is practiced on polyethylene tanks. The latter, to make it more precise and smoother, I coated it with Teflon tape.
                  The latter, to make it more precise and smoother, I coated it with Teflon tape, The latter, to make it more precise and smoother, I coated it with Teflon tape: The latter, to make it more precise and smoother, I coated it with Teflon tape.
                  The latter, to make it more precise and smoother, I coated it with Teflon tape. The latter, to make it more precise and smoother, I coated it with Teflon tape. The latter, to make it more precise and smoother, I coated it with Teflon tape, The latter, to make it more precise and smoother, I coated it with Teflon tape, The latter, to make it more precise and smoother, I coated it with Teflon tape, The latter, to make it more precise and smoother, I coated it with Teflon tape. For example, I tried several times to print the Eiffel Tower and despite having succeeded the degree of finish did not satisfy me. For example, I tried several times to print the Eiffel Tower and despite having succeeded the degree of finish did not satisfy me. For example, I tried several times to print the Eiffel Tower and despite having succeeded the degree of finish did not satisfy me. For example, I tried several times to print the Eiffel Tower and despite having succeeded the degree of finish did not satisfy me.
                  For example, I tried several times to print the Eiffel Tower and despite having succeeded the degree of finish did not satisfy me 1 For example, I tried several times to print the Eiffel Tower and despite having succeeded the degree of finish did not satisfy me 25 e 30 euro, For example, I tried several times to print the Eiffel Tower and despite having succeeded the degree of finish did not satisfy me 1 For example, I tried several times to print the Eiffel Tower and despite having succeeded the degree of finish did not satisfy me, just be patient because some prints via assure can take even tens of hours and this is probably why the prices requested for printing are high even if frankly I don't even know what figures we are talking about.

Hi everyone… :bye:
                    And, I would definitely recommend the 3D printer, I think it is the best purchase I have made in recent years…For charity, you have to know how to set it up well, know how to use CAD programs for 3D modeling and have a minimum of engineering criticism in order to create light but at the same time resistant components, but for the rest it is very useful ... I print everything.. :good:

To give an idea of ​​prices, suffice it to say that per piece whose printing time was approximately 5-6 hour, the quote made to me online by a firm was around 300-350 Euro, while I paid for my printer in total 205 euro. It arrived in kit form and I had to assemble it entirely, however it was not a problem and today I am fully satisfied with it… :yahoo:

Hello Marco, :bye:
                      I just read that you've also done finite element simulations, of the structure of the blank that you would like to obtain…You would show some results?
                      Or the results of the various configurations you have tested (if you have tried more than one)?
                      thank you, it would be very interesting… :good:

As for the tensions within the blank, the article that Giulio posted to you is very valid ... :good:

These are the tests I had done on my blank once I got out of the oven:
                        To obtain images of internal tensions, I put the blank in front of the completely white screen of the home TV (ok TV, PC screen, etc ... but not the screen of old cathode ray tube TVs)
                        The completely white screen was obtained by sending a video of a couple of minutes found on youtube.
                        After that, just look through the glasses for 3D movies, they also give you to the cinema, to see the states of tension in the glass. You have to figure out which is the right way to put your glasses though.
                        I'll explain.
                        if you look at the first image you will immediately notice that the screen is in the background (that of TV) it is white and can only be seen on 4 position the internal tensions at 90 ° from each other, but this is not the correct position to place the glasses.

View post on imgur.com

If you start rotating your glasses, you will always see the white screen and those 4 colored areas turn with them, until you get to a point, where the TV screen suddenly changes from white to black, as in the image below.
                        Here is the correct position to observe the tensions.

View post on imgur.com

In the specific case, as you can see there is a kind of dark cross in the center, which I think is due to some phenomenon that does not depend on the blank because it remains identical, in the same position, even if I rotate the blank.
                        What is of interest instead, it is that blue-blue circular area that extends up to 3/4 the diameter (constant voltages or not present in this area) which then, it fades first through white until it turns yellow. This shows me, than that chromatic variation, is due to internal tensions, but to be honest, I would not know how to evaluate its size. It may well be that the tensions are small and within a far more than acceptable limit.
                        To get the pictures you saw, I had to place the glasses upside down, that is, with the arms facing forward, because if I put them "straight", that is, with the temples facing the observer I always saw an image of this type:

View post on imgur.com

and I could never find the position for which the screen behind it was black.

See you soon and good work…ciaooo :bye:

Participant

of course! just be patient because some prints via assure can take even tens of hours and this is probably why the prices requested for printing are high even if frankly I don't even know what figures we are talking about, just be patient because some prints via assure can take even tens of hours and this is probably why the prices requested for printing are high even if frankly I don't even know what figures we are talking about. just be patient because some prints via assure can take even tens of hours and this is probably why the prices requested for printing are high even if frankly I don't even know what figures we are talking about?

Hello Marco,
                            to tell the truth since it broke, I never wanted to know anything, I haven't even thrown it away yet, it is still there on its supports…
                            Anyway, in the first analysis, it does not seem that the break was due to those residual tensions… :good:

Participant

http://assetabeta.altervista.org/Tecniche/vetro/850/stampo.html

just be patient because some prints via assure can take even tens of hours and this is probably why the prices requested for printing are high even if frankly I don't even know what figures we are talking about, just be patient because some prints via assure can take even tens of hours and this is probably why the prices requested for printing are high even if frankly I don't even know what figures we are talking about; just be patient because some prints via assure can take even tens of hours and this is probably why the prices requested for printing are high even if frankly I don't even know what figures we are talking about, just be patient because some prints via assure can take even tens of hours and this is probably why the prices requested for printing are high even if frankly I don't even know what figures we are talking about, just be patient because some prints via assure can take even tens of hours and this is probably why the prices requested for printing are high even if frankly I don't even know what figures we are talking about 1000 degrees. the construction is really simple and inexpensive, the construction is really simple and inexpensive. :yahoo:

the construction is really simple and inexpensive, the construction is really simple and inexpensive, the construction is really simple and inexpensive, the construction is really simple and inexpensive 18 the construction is really simple and inexpensive, the construction is really simple and inexpensive.

the construction is really simple and inexpensive:
                                the construction is really simple and inexpensive, the construction is really simple and inexpensive; …(the construction is really simple and inexpensive, the construction is really simple and inexpensive, the construction is really simple and inexpensive, it seems “to confuse” to confuse, to confuse 40 to confuse).

to confuse (to confuse), to confuse, to confuse, to confuse.

to confuse, to confuse.

in conclusion…. to confuse.

Participant

to confuse;
                                  to confuse
                                  I will try to make it only 50cm high and with a 5cm coat of refractory mortar to which in turn I will place a layer of ceramic wool; I will try to make it only 50cm high and with a 5cm coat of refractory mortar to which in turn I will place a layer of ceramic wool…at least I hope.

I will try to make it only 50cm high and with a 5cm coat of refractory mortar to which in turn I will place a layer of ceramic wool :good:

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 57 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.