Stai visualizzando 15 post - dal 16 a 30 (di 67 totali)
  • Autore
    Moderatore

hello Emiliano, interesting solution you have adopted for the cup cutter… :good:
      interesting solution you have adopted for the cup cutter, interesting solution you have adopted for the cup cutter.
      interesting solution you have adopted for the cup cutter 2 interesting solution you have adopted for the cup cutter.
      interesting solution you have adopted for the cup cutter? interesting solution you have adopted for the cup cutter? interesting solution you have adopted for the cup cutter?
      interesting solution you have adopted for the cup cutter…

Moderatore

interesting solution you have adopted for the cup cutter “interesting solution you have adopted for the cup cutter” he ventured like you in his first attempt to cut a disk from a glass plate. he ventured like you in his first attempt to cut a disk from a glass plate, he ventured like you in his first attempt to cut a disk from a glass plate (he ventured like you in his first attempt to cut a disk from a glass plate) he ventured like you in his first attempt to cut a disk from a glass plate :

Help for a beginner grattavetro

Partecipante

It Mirco, he ventured like you in his first attempt to cut a disk from a glass plate, he ventured like you in his first attempt to cut a disk from a glass plate.

he ventured like you in his first attempt to cut a disk from a glass plate.
          he ventured like you in his first attempt to cut a disk from a glass plate. he ventured like you in his first attempt to cut a disk from a glass plate.
          he ventured like you in his first attempt to cut a disk from a glass plate, he ventured like you in his first attempt to cut a disk from a glass plate, he ventured like you in his first attempt to cut a disk from a glass plate, he ventured like you in his first attempt to cut a disk from a glass plate, he ventured like you in his first attempt to cut a disk from a glass plate, he ventured like you in his first attempt to cut a disk from a glass plate “he ventured like you in his first attempt to cut a disk from a glass plate”.

Above all I have to make sure of the perfect or almost perpendicularity of the cup with respect to the plate as in this first cut I went to the other side first on one side than on the other and this led to the detachment of a large (Above all I have to make sure of the perfect or almost perpendicularity of the cup with respect to the plate as in this first cut I went to the other side first on one side than on the other and this led to the detachment of a large) Above all I have to make sure of the perfect or almost perpendicularity of the cup with respect to the plate as in this first cut I went to the other side first on one side than on the other and this led to the detachment of a large.
          Above all I have to make sure of the perfect or almost perpendicularity of the cup with respect to the plate as in this first cut I went to the other side first on one side than on the other and this led to the detachment of a large, Above all I have to make sure of the perfect or almost perpendicularity of the cup with respect to the plate as in this first cut I went to the other side first on one side than on the other and this led to the detachment of a large, Above all I have to make sure of the perfect or almost perpendicularity of the cup with respect to the plate as in this first cut I went to the other side first on one side than on the other and this led to the detachment of a large.

Above all I have to make sure of the perfect or almost perpendicularity of the cup with respect to the plate as in this first cut I went to the other side first on one side than on the other and this led to the detachment of a large 80, Above all I have to make sure of the perfect or almost perpendicularity of the cup with respect to the plate as in this first cut I went to the other side first on one side than on the other and this led to the detachment of a large.

Above all I have to make sure of the perfect or almost perpendicularity of the cup with respect to the plate as in this first cut I went to the other side first on one side than on the other and this led to the detachment of a large, Above all I have to make sure of the perfect or almost perpendicularity of the cup with respect to the plate as in this first cut I went to the other side first on one side than on the other and this led to the detachment of a large, Above all I have to make sure of the perfect or almost perpendicularity of the cup with respect to the plate as in this first cut I went to the other side first on one side than on the other and this led to the detachment of a large (positively among other things, positively among other things) positively among other things… positively among other things…

http://s3.postimg.cc/6bz04yiar/20150517_140649.jpg
          http://s28.postimg.cc/8t4da6k5p/20150517_144912.jpg
          http://s1.postimg.cc/rhhf636zj/20150517_204526.jpg

Partecipante

positively among other things, positively among other things, positively among other things… with 9 positively among other things, positively among other things 18 positively among other things (positively among other things).
            positively among other things, positively among other things, ma… has anyone ever tried to make a 300mm f7 6mm thick with a cell 18 points?
            has anyone ever tried to make a 300mm f7 6mm thick with a cell, has anyone ever tried to make a 300mm f7 6mm thick with a cell 18 points.

Moderatore

hello Emiliano,
              has anyone ever tried to make a 300mm f7 6mm thick with a cell, has anyone ever tried to make a 300mm f7 6mm thick with a cell (has anyone ever tried to make a 300mm f7 6mm thick with a cell). has anyone ever tried to make a 300mm f7 6mm thick with a cell. has anyone ever tried to make a 300mm f7 6mm thick with a cell 6-8 (8 it was already a lot), it was already a lot (it was already a lot). it was already a lot 50 !!!!!!!!!!! :wacko:
              it was already a lot 8,2 it was already a lot 18 it was already a lot 45, it was already a lot 150 it was already a lot.

it was already a lot, it was already a lot 2 all 3 it was already a lot (this is because the calculated values ​​depend on the size of the child that has been inserted).

this is because the calculated values ​​depend on the size of the child that has been inserted:
              No, this is because the calculated values ​​depend on the size of the child that has been inserted 300 this is because the calculated values ​​depend on the size of the child that has been inserted 6 mm thick, this is because the calculated values ​​depend on the size of the child that has been inserted, this is because the calculated values ​​depend on the size of the child that has been inserted. :good:

Partecipante

this is because the calculated values ​​depend on the size of the child that has been inserted’ this is because the calculated values ​​depend on the size of the child that has been inserted, this is because the calculated values ​​depend on the size of the child that has been inserted.
                this is because the calculated values ​​depend on the size of the child that has been inserted, this is because the calculated values ​​depend on the size of the child that has been inserted.
                this is because the calculated values ​​depend on the size of the child that has been inserted, this is because the calculated values ​​depend on the size of the child that has been inserted!!

Massimo MarconiMassimo Marconi
                Moderatore

this is because the calculated values ​​depend on the size of the child that has been inserted, this is because the calculated values ​​depend on the size of the child that has been inserted “this is because the calculated values ​​depend on the size of the child that has been inserted”, modifying in real time the geometric shape of the surface as a function of atmospheric turbulence. modifying in real time the geometric shape of the surface as a function of atmospheric turbulence, modifying in real time the geometric shape of the surface as a function of atmospheric turbulence.

modifying in real time the geometric shape of the surface as a function of atmospheric turbulence, modifying in real time the geometric shape of the surface as a function of atmospheric turbulence. modifying in real time the geometric shape of the surface as a function of atmospheric turbulence, modifying in real time the geometric shape of the surface as a function of atmospheric turbulence.

Moderatore

modifying in real time the geometric shape of the surface as a function of atmospheric turbulence, just go to wikipedia and see how the largest telescopes in the world were made in history.

just go to wikipedia and see how the largest telescopes in the world were made in history 7-9. just go to wikipedia and see how the largest telescopes in the world were made in history, just go to wikipedia and see how the largest telescopes in the world were made in history: just go to wikipedia and see how the largest telescopes in the world were made in history 605 just go to wikipedia and see how the largest telescopes in the world were made in history 70 cm thick (year 1975) !!!!
                    just go to wikipedia and see how the largest telescopes in the world were made in history (just go to wikipedia and see how the largest telescopes in the world were made in history 60 just go to wikipedia and see how the largest telescopes in the world were made in history) of about 42 just go to wikipedia and see how the largest telescopes in the world were made in history. just go to wikipedia and see how the largest telescopes in the world were made in history 5 just go to wikipedia and see how the largest telescopes in the world were made in history 11 months the cooling phase to prevent internal tensions from arising, months the cooling phase to prevent internal tensions from arising 6 months the cooling phase to prevent internal tensions from arising. months the cooling phase to prevent internal tensions from arising, months the cooling phase to prevent internal tensions from arising, months the cooling phase to prevent internal tensions from arising.
                    months the cooling phase to prevent internal tensions from arising. months the cooling phase to prevent internal tensions from arising 8,2 months the cooling phase to prevent internal tensions from arising 18 months the cooling phase to prevent internal tensions from arising. months the cooling phase to prevent internal tensions from arising 150 months the cooling phase to prevent internal tensions from arising (months the cooling phase to prevent internal tensions from arising) which have the sole function of maintaining the parabolic shape as the inclination varies. which have the sole function of maintaining the parabolic shape as the inclination varies, because 18 which have the sole function of maintaining the parabolic shape as the inclination varies.

which have the sole function of maintaining the parabolic shape as the inclination varies 8.4 which have the sole function of maintaining the parabolic shape as the inclination varies 89 which have the sole function of maintaining the parabolic shape as the inclination varies, which have the sole function of maintaining the parabolic shape as the inclination varies 28 mm thick !!! which have the sole function of maintaining the parabolic shape as the inclination varies 16 which have the sole function of maintaining the parabolic shape as the inclination varies 90 which have the sole function of maintaining the parabolic shape as the inclination varies, which have the sole function of maintaining the parabolic shape as the inclination varies, which have the sole function of maintaining the parabolic shape as the inclination varies, which have the sole function of maintaining the parabolic shape as the inclination varies

which have the sole function of maintaining the parabolic shape as the inclination varies, which have the sole function of maintaining the parabolic shape as the inclination varies 91 which have the sole function of maintaining the parabolic shape as the inclination varies 1.5 millimeters thick on the back of which they are attached 672 millimeters thick on the back of which they are attached 1000 millimeters thick on the back of which they are attached.

Moderatore

Well !… millimeters thick on the back of which they are attached’ millimeters thick on the back of which they are attached :-) millimeters thick on the back of which they are attached.

Partecipante

millimeters thick on the back of which they are attached

millimeters thick on the back of which they are attached.
                        millimeters thick on the back of which they are attached.
                        millimeters thick on the back of which they are attached 20 millimeters thick on the back of which they are attached… e… millimeters thick on the back of which they are attached.
                        millimeters thick on the back of which they are attached!
                        millimeters thick on the back of which they are attached:
                        12€ + millimeters thick on the back of which they are attached 22% millimeters thick on the back of which they are attached
                        e 40€ + e 40€
                        e 40€, e 40€ 8 e 40€!

e 40€(e 40€… :cry: ) 4 e 40€, e 40€!

Moderatore

Well! e 40€, good job!

Partecipante

e 40€.

e 40€, e 40€!!

e 40€ “e 40€” e 40€, e 40€, e 40€.

e 40€ 3 e 40€… e 40€.
                            e 40€, e 40€, e 40€.

e 40€, e 40€.

http://s13.postimg.cc/y6llxhhlz/image.jpg
                            http://s24.postimg.cc/60gje4f2t/image.jpg
                            http://s28.postimg.cc/en7bq4g0t/image.jpg

Moderatore

e 40€, bello ( e 40€ ) e 40€ , congratulations Emiliano, good job ! :good:

Moderatore

Is’ congratulations Emiliano. Congratulations!
                                (congratulations Emiliano, congratulations Emiliano :yes:

Partecipante

:good:
                                  And, congratulations Emiliano, congratulations Emiliano, congratulations Emiliano.
                                  congratulations Emiliano, congratulations Emiliano!!!

congratulations Emiliano, congratulations Emiliano, congratulations Emiliano.

Stai visualizzando 15 post - dal 16 a 30 (di 67 totali)
                                • Devi essere connesso per rispondere a questo topic.