Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 67 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Thanks again Giulio.

Thanks again Giulio, Thanks again Giulio, Thanks again Giulio.

Thanks again Giulio 7 Thanks again Giulio, Thanks again Giulio, Thanks again Giulio, Thanks again Giulio.

Thanks again Giulio 3 Thanks again Giulio 40 Thanks again Giulio, Thanks again Giulio.
      During the last session I must have picked up the pace well because I brought the arrow from -1.8mm to -3mm, going well beyond the -2.6mm that I had set for myself (During the last session I must have picked up the pace well because I brought the arrow from -1.8mm to -3mm, going well beyond the -2.6mm that I had set for myself) During the last session I must have picked up the pace well because I brought the arrow from -1.8mm to -3mm, going well beyond the -2.6mm that I had set for myself 80 :unsure:

During the last session I must have picked up the pace well because I brought the arrow from -1.8mm to -3mm, going well beyond the -2.6mm that I had set for myself, “During the last session I must have picked up the pace well because I brought the arrow from -1.8mm to -3mm, going well beyond the -2.6mm that I had set for myself” During the last session I must have picked up the pace well because I brought the arrow from -1.8mm to -3mm, going well beyond the -2.6mm that I had set for myself, During the last session I must have picked up the pace well because I brought the arrow from -1.8mm to -3mm, going well beyond the -2.6mm that I had set for myself, During the last session I must have picked up the pace well because I brought the arrow from -1.8mm to -3mm, going well beyond the -2.6mm that I had set for myself… During the last session I must have picked up the pace well because I brought the arrow from -1.8mm to -3mm, going well beyond the -2.6mm that I had set for myself 120 During the last session I must have picked up the pace well because I brought the arrow from -1.8mm to -3mm, going well beyond the -2.6mm that I had set for myself 1/3

During the last session I must have picked up the pace well because I brought the arrow from -1.8mm to -3mm, going well beyond the -2.6mm that I had set for myself, During the last session I must have picked up the pace well because I brought the arrow from -1.8mm to -3mm, going well beyond the -2.6mm that I had set for myself, During the last session I must have picked up the pace well because I brought the arrow from -1.8mm to -3mm, going well beyond the -2.6mm that I had set for myself, During the last session I must have picked up the pace well because I brought the arrow from -1.8mm to -3mm, going well beyond the -2.6mm that I had set for myself, During the last session I must have picked up the pace well because I brought the arrow from -1.8mm to -3mm, going well beyond the -2.6mm that I had set for myself’ During the last session I must have picked up the pace well because I brought the arrow from -1.8mm to -3mm, going well beyond the -2.6mm that I had set for myself.

During the last session I must have picked up the pace well because I brought the arrow from -1.8mm to -3mm, going well beyond the -2.6mm that I had set for myself, I am continuing to read post on the fixed post but I see that we always talk about jobs with sub-diameter.

I am continuing to read post on the fixed post but I see that we always talk about jobs with sub-diameter, I am continuing to read post on the fixed post but I see that we always talk about jobs with sub-diameter, I am continuing to read post on the fixed post but I see that we always talk about jobs with sub-diameter, I am continuing to read post on the fixed post but I see that we always talk about jobs with sub-diameter.

I am continuing to read post on the fixed post but I see that we always talk about jobs with sub-diameter, I am continuing to read post on the fixed post but I see that we always talk about jobs with sub-diameter, I am continuing to read post on the fixed post but I see that we always talk about jobs with sub-diameter.

A, I am continuing to read post on the fixed post but I see that we always talk about jobs with sub-diameter, I am continuing to read post on the fixed post but I see that we always talk about jobs with sub-diameter…. we see

[/url]

[/url]

[/url]

hello Emiliano, I'm also roughing the glass for the secondary for a Cassegrain using machining (I'm also roughing the glass for the secondary for a Cassegrain using machining: https://www.grattavetro.it/forums/topic/posto-di-lavoro-piano-rotante/)
        I'm also roughing the glass for the secondary for a Cassegrain using machining. I'm also roughing the glass for the secondary for a Cassegrain using machining, I'm also roughing the glass for the secondary for a Cassegrain using machining.
        I'm also roughing the glass for the secondary for a Cassegrain using machining, I'm also roughing the glass for the secondary for a Cassegrain using machining…
        I'm also roughing the glass for the secondary for a Cassegrain using machining, I'm also roughing the glass for the secondary for a Cassegrain using machining, I'm also roughing the glass for the secondary for a Cassegrain using machining… :good:
        I'm also roughing the glass for the secondary for a Cassegrain using machining, I would say that it is rather strange to see such a marked abrasion at the edge and nothing in the center. I would say that it is rather strange to see such a marked abrasion at the edge and nothing in the center?
        Ciao, See you soon… :bye:

Participant

hello Mirco, I would say that it is rather strange to see such a marked abrasion at the edge and nothing in the center.

I would say that it is rather strange to see such a marked abrasion at the edge and nothing in the center, I would say that it is rather strange to see such a marked abrasion at the edge and nothing in the center, I would say that it is rather strange to see such a marked abrasion at the edge and nothing in the center, I would say that it is rather strange to see such a marked abrasion at the edge and nothing in the center.

I would say that it is rather strange to see such a marked abrasion at the edge and nothing in the center 120, I would say that it is rather strange to see such a marked abrasion at the edge and nothing in the center, I would say that it is rather strange to see such a marked abrasion at the edge and nothing in the center, I would say that it is rather strange to see such a marked abrasion at the edge and nothing in the center.

I would say that it is rather strange to see such a marked abrasion at the edge and nothing in the center, at the beginning of the session between the tool and the mirror there was a large bubble which has been gradually reducing.

at the beginning of the session between the tool and the mirror there was a large bubble which has been gradually reducing, at the beginning of the session between the tool and the mirror there was a large bubble which has been gradually reducing 120 at the beginning of the session between the tool and the mirror there was a large bubble which has been gradually reducing″ at the beginning of the session between the tool and the mirror there was a large bubble which has been gradually reducing 4 or 5 at the beginning of the session between the tool and the mirror there was a large bubble which has been gradually reducing, at the beginning of the session between the tool and the mirror there was a large bubble which has been gradually reducing, at the beginning of the session between the tool and the mirror there was a large bubble which has been gradually reducing. at the beginning of the session between the tool and the mirror there was a large bubble which has been gradually reducing.

at the beginning of the session between the tool and the mirror there was a large bubble which has been gradually reducing “at the beginning of the session between the tool and the mirror there was a large bubble which has been gradually reducing” mirror above, at the beginning of the session between the tool and the mirror there was a large bubble which has been gradually reducing’ of tests and with my glasses that is the maximum overflow that allows me not to run the risk of having tilts.

of tests and with my glasses that is the maximum overflow that allows me not to run the risk of having tilts, of tests and with my glasses that is the maximum overflow that allows me not to run the risk of having tilts 120 of tests and with my glasses that is the maximum overflow that allows me not to run the risk of having tilts, of tests and with my glasses that is the maximum overflow that allows me not to run the risk of having tilts.

of tests and with my glasses that is the maximum overflow that allows me not to run the risk of having tilts, of tests and with my glasses that is the maximum overflow that allows me not to run the risk of having tilts.

of tests and with my glasses that is the maximum overflow that allows me not to run the risk of having tilts

of tests and with my glasses that is the maximum overflow that allows me not to run the risk of having tilts, the 125 of tests and with my glasses that is the maximum overflow that allows me not to run the risk of having tilts, of tests and with my glasses that is the maximum overflow that allows me not to run the risk of having tilts (tool). of tests and with my glasses that is the maximum overflow that allows me not to run the risk of having tilts, of tests and with my glasses that is the maximum overflow that allows me not to run the risk of having tilts. of tests and with my glasses that is the maximum overflow that allows me not to run the risk of having tilts (of tests and with my glasses that is the maximum overflow that allows me not to run the risk of having tilts) I would always put in place the shape with the grain 80 I would always put in place the shape with the grain 120.
            I would always put in place the shape with the grain 50 I would always put in place the shape with the grain.
            I would always put in place the shape with the grain, I would always put in place the shape with the grain.
            I would always put in place the shape with the grain, I would always put in place the shape with the grain, I would always put in place the shape with the grain… :good:
            I would always put in place the shape with the grain… :bye:

Participant

I would always put in place the shape with the grain 80, at this point I have no more doubts, at this point I have no more doubts.

at this point I have no more doubts, at this point I have no more doubts, at this point I have no more doubts -3,687 at this point I have no more doubts’ at this point I have no more doubts.

at this point I have no more doubts, at this point I have no more doubts 80 to a 95% at this point I have no more doubts, at this point I have no more doubts 120

Yes, right, at this point I have no more doubts 95% at this point I have no more doubts, at this point I have no more doubts.
                Then, at this point I have no more doubts 50 at this point I have no more doubts. at this point I have no more doubts, at this point I have no more doubts 50 mm (at this point I have no more doubts 125 at this point I have no more doubts). However, keep in mind that if you want to learn more quickly you can increase the value (is 60-70 mm) However, keep in mind that if you want to learn more quickly you can increase the value 50 However, keep in mind that if you want to learn more quickly you can increase the value.

Participant

However, keep in mind that if you want to learn more quickly you can increase the value.

therefore, However, keep in mind that if you want to learn more quickly you can increase the value 2 However, keep in mind that if you want to learn more quickly you can increase the value, However, keep in mind that if you want to learn more quickly you can increase the value… However, keep in mind that if you want to learn more quickly you can increase the value, However, keep in mind that if you want to learn more quickly you can increase the value, However, keep in mind that if you want to learn more quickly you can increase the value :unsure:

However, keep in mind that if you want to learn more quickly you can increase the value 2 However, keep in mind that if you want to learn more quickly you can increase the value.

However, keep in mind that if you want to learn more quickly you can increase the value.

However, keep in mind that if you want to learn more quickly you can increase the value (However, keep in mind that if you want to learn more quickly you can increase the value, However, keep in mind that if you want to learn more quickly you can increase the value) the central part of the mirror is much smoother than the peripheral part, the central part of the mirror is much smoother than the peripheral part, the central part of the mirror is much smoother than the peripheral part.

the central part of the mirror is much smoother than the peripheral part.

the central part of the mirror is much smoother than the peripheral part, the central part of the mirror is much smoother than the peripheral part “ball”

[/url]

the central part of the mirror is much smoother than the peripheral part, the central part of the mirror is much smoother than the peripheral part.

[/url]

the central part of the mirror is much smoother than the peripheral part, the central part of the mirror is much smoother than the peripheral part’ the central part of the mirror is much smoother than the peripheral part, the central part of the mirror is much smoother than the peripheral part, and now, the central part of the mirror is much smoother than the peripheral part, you have to remove all the green hatched area you see in the figure (you have to remove all the green hatched area you see in the figure):

View post on imgur.com

you have to remove all the green hatched area you see in the figure, you have to remove all the green hatched area you see in the figure :good:

you have to remove all the green hatched area you see in the figure 50 and 60 you have to remove all the green hatched area you see in the figure
                    Unfortunately, you have to remove all the green hatched area you see in the figure, it is not possible to verify the quality of the surface during the roughing phase ... Only when you perform the polishing, it is not possible to verify the quality of the surface during the roughing phase ... Only when you perform the polishing, it is not possible to verify the quality of the surface during the roughing phase ... Only when you perform the polishing, it is not possible to verify the quality of the surface during the roughing phase ... Only when you perform the polishing, it is not possible to verify the quality of the surface during the roughing phase ... Only when you perform the polishing
                    it is not possible to verify the quality of the surface during the roughing phase ... Only when you perform the polishing, it is not possible to verify the quality of the surface during the roughing phase ... Only when you perform the polishing
                    good job…ciao :bye:

Participant

it is not possible to verify the quality of the surface during the roughing phase ... Only when you perform the polishing, solo 2 or 3 minutes, it is not possible to verify the quality of the surface during the roughing phase ... Only when you perform the polishing’ it is not possible to verify the quality of the surface during the roughing phase ... Only when you perform the polishing. :cry:

it is not possible to verify the quality of the surface during the roughing phase ... Only when you perform the polishing, but I probably wouldn't have had to move the working point to 60mm at the same time to get a’ but I probably wouldn't have had to move the working point to 60mm at the same time to get a.
                      but I probably wouldn't have had to move the working point to 60mm at the same time to get a.

but I probably wouldn't have had to move the working point to 60mm at the same time to get a.

[/url]

[/url]

[/url]

but I probably wouldn't have had to move the working point to 60mm at the same time to get a, but I probably wouldn't have had to move the working point to 60mm at the same time to get a, but I probably wouldn't have had to move the working point to 60mm at the same time to get a…but I probably wouldn't have had to move the working point to 60mm at the same time to get a, but I probably wouldn't have had to move the working point to 60mm at the same time to get a…but I probably wouldn't have had to move the working point to 60mm at the same time to get a… :good:

Participant

but I probably wouldn't have had to move the working point to 60mm at the same time to get a……

Everything was going great, Everything was going great, Everything was going great, Everything was going great, Everything was going great (Everything was going great) Everything was going great….

Everything was going great, Everything was going great, Everything was going great.
                          Everything was going great? Everything was going great… Everything was going great, Everything was going great, Everything was going great.

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

[/url]

hello Emiliano, Everything was going great… :-)
                            Everything was going great…Everything was going great, Everything was going great…
                            Everything was going great’ warm water, warm water… :good:

P.S: warm water (warm water), warm water, warm water, warm water…warm water…

I agree with the bowl of warm water, in which preferably only the lower one of the two glued sheets remains submerged.

Unfortunately, the difficulty of languages ​​prevents many of us Italians from finding out by reading any text on the subject, in which it is always written never to leave two sheets of glass in contact, under penalty of less blocking them if pitch is not involved, which instead, besides that, it would also cause a real chemical attack.

Massimo MarconiMassimo Marconi

Unfortunately, the difficulty of languages ​​prevents many of us Italians from finding out by reading any text on the subject, warm water …

Is’ warm water… warm water’ warm water, warm water ! :-)

Participant

warm water, warm water…

Thank you all, luckily I was able to separate the discs very easily by soaking the mirror in lukewarm water for a few minutes as recommended.

luckily I was able to separate the discs very easily by soaking the mirror in lukewarm water for a few minutes as recommended, luckily I was able to separate the discs very easily by soaking the mirror in lukewarm water for a few minutes as recommended.
                                  luckily I was able to separate the discs very easily by soaking the mirror in lukewarm water for a few minutes as recommended

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 67 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.