Viewing 7 posts - 61 through 67 (of 67 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Here I am with other doubts.

Here I am with other doubts…

Here I am with other doubts 800
      Ma… Here I am with other doubts 220 Here I am with other doubts 500 with mirror below, Here I am with other doubts -4.1 Here I am with other doubts

Here I am with other doubts… Here I am with other doubts… a bit’ (Here I am with other doubts) Here I am with other doubts 120 Here I am with other doubts.

Here I am with other doubts, Here I am with other doubts.

Here I am with other doubts???????!!!!!???????
      se penso che per non rischiare ero partito con l’idea di fare un f6cambiata poi a f5….

:unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

Massimo MarconiMassimo Marconi

hello Emiliano, non credo sia una tua disattenzione, purtroppo un aspetto che viene spesso sottovalutato anche dagli stessi divulgatori, è la corretta costruzione del raggio di curvatura per sequenza di abrasivi, con le tecniche più appropriate a riguardo.

In un articolo che è quasi ultimato, sto facendo il punto della questione e spero di contribuire a fare chiarezza su questo aspetto, non sei il primo e penso neanche l’ultimo, che si ritrova a dover fare i conti con una focale diversa da quella che aveva in progetto.

Detto questo ti invito anche a leggere this article.

Se vorrai parabolizzare un F4.4 tieni presente che è un lavoro impegnativo per chiunque, difficult to do if you do not have a certain mastery with the Foucault test and also, difficult to do if you do not have a certain mastery with the Foucault test and also, difficult to do if you do not have a certain mastery with the Foucault test and also.

difficult to do if you do not have a certain mastery with the Foucault test and also (difficult to do if you do not have a certain mastery with the Foucault test and also ), difficult to do if you do not have a certain mastery with the Foucault test and also, difficult to do if you do not have a certain mastery with the Foucault test and also ! :wacko:

Anyhow, difficult to do if you do not have a certain mastery with the Foucault test and also, difficult to do if you do not have a certain mastery with the Foucault test and also :good:

hello Emiliano.
          I'd say if between your mirror and utensil, when they overlap “wet”, there is no air bubble in the center, you definitely have a homogeneous curvature of the two panes, that if it is not a sphere we are not missing.
          But it is also a question of seeing if the edge of the two glasses is also in continuous contact, and if so you would be sure that you do not have a sphere only partial because it is only central, but your pseudisphere is extended to the edge.

Made these macroscopic assessments, there are two cases:
          – If a central bubble remains (easy thing to happen), or if the pseudo-sphere does not reach the edge (which is very unlikely to happen): We must necessarily continue to “to marry” and uniform the surfaces from the center to the edge, returning to “scratch” with grain size grains directly proportional to the defect found, in that way, thanks to the 1 / 3D strokes you would simultaneously reduce an arrow that may have already been raised.

– If, on the other hand, the surfaces you have are good because they are in full contact: It would be worth taking a Foucault test without a Couder mask, to check which draft you would find between center and edge, in order to compare it with the total center-edge draft of the hypothetical barabola taken as a reference in your calculation software, because it refers to the depth of the arrow you currently have.

If the theoretical center-edge draft of the reference parabola were greater than what you will measure on your mirror, then you would still have material from “scratch” and you might really think about starting your parabolization, knowing however that with a focal ratio lower than 5 you would eventually be forced to use sub-diameter tools, because it will no longer be enough to correct a certain area, by applying the usual overpressure on the tool with the rib of one hand as you pass over it with the full diameter tool.

If, on the other hand, that draft was greater than that required by the parable, then despite having a homogeneous curvature of the surface, you would have already overcome the curvature of the parabola and having already scratched too much, and therefore not being able anymore “scratch” anything, you should necessarily go back to the sphere with the usual runs 1/3 D c.o.c.

Probably still today I would go back to an arrow compatible with a focal ratio close to F5.

Participant

Thanks Massimo.

difficult to do if you do not have a certain mastery with the Foucault test and also, rather, difficult to do if you do not have a certain mastery with the Foucault test and also -3,65 difficult to do if you do not have a certain mastery with the Foucault test and also 120 e 10 difficult to do if you do not have a certain mastery with the Foucault test and also.

difficult to do if you do not have a certain mastery with the Foucault test and also 1000 with the mirror underneath in order to recover something more, with the mirror underneath in order to recover something more

A, with the mirror underneath in order to recover something more, with the mirror underneath in order to recover something more.

with the mirror underneath in order to recover something more :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

Thank you all, with the mirror underneath in order to recover something more.

Participant

with the mirror underneath in order to recover something more, with the mirror underneath in order to recover something more.

with the mirror underneath in order to recover something more, probably (with the mirror underneath in order to recover something more) with the mirror underneath in order to recover something more 120 with the mirror underneath in order to recover something more.

with the mirror underneath in order to recover something more, with the mirror underneath in order to recover something more 2 with the mirror underneath in order to recover something more 220

with the mirror underneath in order to recover something more, with the mirror underneath in order to recover something more’ its

Participant

with the mirror underneath in order to recover something more, with the mirror underneath in order to recover something more, also despite the bevel I had the detachment of an important splinter while I was working with the 800 :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

also despite the bevel I had the detachment of an important splinter while I was working with the 80 :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

also despite the bevel I had the detachment of an important splinter while I was working with the 500 also despite the bevel I had the detachment of an important splinter while I was working with the 800 also despite the bevel I had the detachment of an important splinter while I was working with the… also despite the bevel I had the detachment of an important splinter while I was working with the!!!! also despite the bevel I had the detachment of an important splinter while I was working with the

also despite the bevel I had the detachment of an important splinter while I was working with the’ the focal, also despite the bevel I had the detachment of an important splinter while I was working with the :good:

http://s31.postimg.cc/7rf1mij97/scheggia.jpg

Massimo MarconiMassimo Marconi

also despite the bevel I had the detachment of an important splinter while I was working with the, also despite the bevel I had the detachment of an important splinter while I was working with the, also despite the bevel I had the detachment of an important splinter while I was working with the… :wacko:

also despite the bevel I had the detachment of an important splinter while I was working with the, also despite the bevel I had the detachment of an important splinter while I was working with the, also despite the bevel I had the detachment of an important splinter while I was working with the… also despite the bevel I had the detachment of an important splinter while I was working with the ! but it is clear that then it is decided to put the mirror in place and make it go back to the way it was.

but it is clear that then it is decided to put the mirror in place and make it go back to the way it was, but it is clear that then it is decided to put the mirror in place and make it go back to the way it was, but it is clear that then it is decided to put the mirror in place and make it go back to the way it was, but it is clear that then it is decided to put the mirror in place and make it go back to the way it was :good:

but it is clear that then it is decided to put the mirror in place and make it go back to the way it was… :bye:

Viewing 7 posts - 61 through 67 (of 67 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.