Viewing 6 posts - 166 through 171 (of 171 total)
  • Author
    StefanoskyStefanosky
    Participant

Damn all the photos posted via postimg.cc have been deleted :cry:
      I hope to save them outside the HD.
      Edit: I have now discovered that the posts should be modified by changing the link of the photos by replacing postimg.cc with postimg.cc but it doesn't let me edit them because it's been too long :scratch:

It happened to me that the old link no longer funzoonassero.

But I noticed that copying the link of the photos and putting them (I think) on the command line, or perhaps by inserting into the search line do Google only code from the picture without the part of the address, equally also was very old photo, forums with threads drawn from years ago.

Ops…I see that it either can no longer see them

And. I saw that going in “modification” individual post, to replace “org”with “cc”,the photos become visible again.

(I did the test on your first image of the post number 1 of this discussion).

I do not know whether it is possible to make a correction “batch”for all posts Forum.

It is therefore the problem in my opinion, that it is not possible a substitution command” with the word press editor, it is more practical to go to the editing of each post; integrally copy and paste it on word (the equivalent), then change with “located org and sostituicsci with cc”, and then paste the text be amended to overwrite the old post in Grattavetro, and finally save the change.

StefanoskyStefanosky
          Participant

There are several plugins wp who make “search and replace”, just give it as search postimg.cc and as replace postimg.cc and it should do all the work automatically.
            https://it.wordpress.org/plugins/search/Search+and+replace/

My ignorance in this area is evident. :unsure:

The upside is that something always mparo. :yahoo:

Today 5/8/19 I made visible again all the images accompanying this discussion (I change address from postimg.cc to postimg.cc)

Viewing 6 posts - 166 through 171 (of 171 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.