Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 54 total)
  • Author
    Participant

hello Giulio, Thank you for your answer :-) Thank you for your answer…
      Question, Thank you for your answer?

Thank you for your answer, Thank you for your answer, Thank you for your answer (Thank you for your answer :-) )

1- Thank you for your answer, Thank you for your answer.

2- Thank you for your answer (Thank you for your answer)

3- Thank you for your answer.

Thank you for your answer, Thank you for your answer 115 Thank you for your answer, Thank you for your answer? It may be sufficient to heat it in hot water up to 50 ° (It may be sufficient to heat it in hot water up to 50 °) It may be sufficient to heat it in hot water up to 50 °?

Thanks again

Matteo

Massimo MarconiMassimo Marconi

It may be sufficient to heat it in hot water up to 50 °, It may be sufficient to heat it in hot water up to 50 °, It may be sufficient to heat it in hot water up to 50 °, It may be sufficient to heat it in hot water up to 50 °, It may be sufficient to heat it in hot water up to 50 °.
        It may be sufficient to heat it in hot water up to 50 °, It may be sufficient to heat it in hot water up to 50 °, It may be sufficient to heat it in hot water up to 50 °.

It may be sufficient to heat it in hot water up to 50 °, It may be sufficient to heat it in hot water up to 50 ° ( at least for me ) much to learn.

As for the alternative methods, As for the alternative methods ( As for the alternative methods ) As for the alternative methods, As for the alternative methods, As for the alternative methods, need, As for the alternative methods, As for the alternative methods, As for the alternative methods, ( As for the alternative methods ) As for the alternative methods “As for the alternative methods” :bye:

As for the alternative methods!

As for the alternative methods, As for the alternative methods 50-60 As for the alternative methods. As for the alternative methods. It is necessary to read up on the web Looking for the recipes that I have indicated to you.

Participant

It is necessary to read up on the web Looking for the recipes that I have indicated to you; It is necessary to read up on the web Looking for the recipes that I have indicated to you. It is necessary to read up on the web Looking for the recipes that I have indicated to you, It is necessary to read up on the web Looking for the recipes that I have indicated to you, It is necessary to read up on the web Looking for the recipes that I have indicated to you, It is necessary to read up on the web Looking for the recipes that I have indicated to you, It is necessary to read up on the web Looking for the recipes that I have indicated to you…It is necessary to read up on the web Looking for the recipes that I have indicated to you.
            It is necessary to read up on the web Looking for the recipes that I have indicated to you.
            See you soon :bye:

[/url]
            It is necessary to read up on the web Looking for the recipes that I have indicated to you

[/url]
            It is necessary to read up on the web Looking for the recipes that I have indicated to you

[/url]
            url image

[/url]
            host images

Participant

Hi everyone, It is necessary to read up on the web Looking for the recipes that I have indicated to you, It is necessary to read up on the web Looking for the recipes that I have indicated to you; what do you think?
              P.S. It is necessary to read up on the web Looking for the recipes that I have indicated to you, It is necessary to read up on the web Looking for the recipes that I have indicated to you:-)
              It is necessary to read up on the web Looking for the recipes that I have indicated to you, See you soon :bye:

hour of work I am enthusiastically noted that that external crown of a couple of centimeters remained unchanged is now shiny

[/url]

It is necessary to read up on the web Looking for the recipes that I have indicated to you:

[/url]
              free image upload

These are some of the details of the leading edge chipping:

[/url]
              upload images

[/url]
              These are some of the details of the leading edge chipping

[/url]

[/url]

[/url]
              free image upload

[/url]

[/url]
              upload images

Participant

These are some of the details of the leading edge chipping, These are some of the details of the leading edge chipping.

Matteo

These are some of the details of the leading edge chipping, These are some of the details of the leading edge chipping :unsure:

These are some of the details of the leading edge chipping, These are some of the details of the leading edge chipping, These are some of the details of the leading edge chipping 3 mm. These are some of the details of the leading edge chipping. These are some of the details of the leading edge chipping.
                  These are some of the details of the leading edge chipping “These are some of the details of the leading edge chipping” These are some of the details of the leading edge chipping, These are some of the details of the leading edge chipping, These are some of the details of the leading edge chipping.

Participant

Hi Massimo, These are some of the details of the leading edge chipping, but I had to reload the video for a write error :wacko: but I had to reload the video for a write error:

“Hi Massimo, but I had to reload the video for a write error :-)
                    thanks a lot, but I had to reload the video for a write error, but I had to reload the video for a write error :-)

but I had to reload the video for a write error, but I had to reload the video for a write error? but I had to reload the video for a write error “but I had to reload the video for a write error”?but I had to reload the video for a write error”

See you soon

Matteo :bye:

Is’ but I had to reload the video for a write error , but I had to reload the video for a write error, but I had to reload the video for a write error. but I had to reload the video for a write error .
                      There is an article by Deabis about it that shows the procedure: https://www.grattavetro.it/smussare-specchio-ed-utensile/

Participant

Hi Matteo,
                        If you could upload your videos here too (or post the various links from time to time) it would be very useful in order not to disperse’ the information.
                        The 'direct grip (in video)’ the creation of a primary with corrections and suggestions in real time by the most experienced users… would be priceless!! :bye:
                        Fulvio

Matteo, There is an article by Deabis about it that shows the procedure (There is an article by Deabis about it that shows the procedure)… :good:
                          There is an article by Deabis about it that shows the procedure, There is an article by Deabis about it that shows the procedure, There is an article by Deabis about it that shows the procedure (There is an article by Deabis about it that shows the procedure).
                          There is an article by Deabis about it that shows the procedure, (There is an article by Deabis about it that shows the procedure), There is an article by Deabis about it that shows the procedure.
                          The only thing I would have to do is to use a finer grain only for the very first phase of inserting the cutter on the glass, The only thing I would have to do is to use a finer grain only for the very first phase of inserting the cutter on the glass 80 The only thing I would have to do is to use a finer grain only for the very first phase of inserting the cutter on the glass. What do you think about it? The only thing I would have to do is to use a finer grain only for the very first phase of inserting the cutter on the glass… :bye:

Participant

The only thing I would have to do is to use a finer grain only for the very first phase of inserting the cutter on the glass.
                            in the meantime, The only thing I would have to do is to use a finer grain only for the very first phase of inserting the cutter on the glass :yes: , The only thing I would have to do is to use a finer grain only for the very first phase of inserting the cutter on the glass:

1) The only thing I would have to do is to use a finer grain only for the very first phase of inserting the cutter on the glass

2) The only thing I would have to do is to use a finer grain only for the very first phase of inserting the cutter on the glass

The only thing I would have to do is to use a finer grain only for the very first phase of inserting the cutter on the glass :good: The only thing I would have to do is to use a finer grain only for the very first phase of inserting the cutter on the glass, to speak, that of the initial scratch, The only thing I would have to do is to use a finer grain only for the very first phase of inserting the cutter on the glass 80.
                            that of the initial scratch, that of the initial scratch 80 that of the initial scratch 120? :scratch:

that of the initial scratch

See you soon

Matteo :bye:

that of the initial scratch, that of the initial scratch, that of the initial scratch, that of the initial scratch.
                              that of the initial scratch 2 that of the initial scratch (that of the initial scratch 120 pure), that of the initial scratch…

Participant

thanks a lot, Mirco, that of the initial scratch :yes: It will mean that I will keep the waste aside for other experiments.
                                It will mean that I will keep the waste aside for other experiments, It will mean that I will keep the waste aside for other experiments 120 It will mean that I will keep the waste aside for other experiments (It will mean that I will keep the waste aside for other experiments) It will mean that I will keep the waste aside for other experiments 80 :good:

It will mean that I will keep the waste aside for other experiments

Have a good day and see you soon :bye:

Matteo

Participant

Hi everyone :bye:
                                  It will mean that I will keep the waste aside for other experiments; It will mean that I will keep the waste aside for other experiments’ It will mean that I will keep the waste aside for other experiments, I think, It will mean that I will keep the waste aside for other experiments.
                                  It will mean that I will keep the waste aside for other experiments? It will mean that I will keep the waste aside for other experiments? :scratch:

It will mean that I will keep the waste aside for other experiments.

It will mean that I will keep the waste aside for other experiments.

Matteo

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 54 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.