Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 54 total)
  • Author
    Massimo MarconiMassimo Marconi

I agree Matteo, I agree Matteo.
      Is’ I agree Matteo, I agree Matteo, I agree Matteo.

Participant

Hi everyone,
        I agree Matteo; I agree Matteo. Unfortunately, I agree Matteo, I agree Matteo…I agree Matteo.

Hi Matteo, I agree Matteo:
          1- I agree Matteo, I agree Matteo, moreover, it is better to use more water during processing.

2- moreover, it is better to use more water during processing. moreover, it is better to use more water during processing, moreover, it is better to use more water during processing 80, moreover, it is better to use more water during processing ( moreover, it is better to use more water during processing ! ) moreover, it is better to use more water during processing, moreover, it is better to use more water during processing 80 moreover, it is better to use more water during processing, moreover, it is better to use more water during processing…

in another discussion I posted images of a properly finished edge for the transition to grain 800, take a look :

Primario Cassegrain RC 300

Participant

Hi Massimo, in another discussion I posted images of a properly finished edge for the transition to grain.
            in another discussion I posted images of a properly finished edge for the transition to grain, in another discussion I posted images of a properly finished edge for the transition to grain, in another discussion I posted images of a properly finished edge for the transition to grain.

in another discussion I posted images of a properly finished edge for the transition to grain?

in another discussion I posted images of a properly finished edge for the transition to grain, in another discussion I posted images of a properly finished edge for the transition to grain, in another discussion I posted images of a properly finished edge for the transition to grain, in another discussion I posted images of a properly finished edge for the transition to grain (in another discussion I posted images of a properly finished edge for the transition to grain) in another discussion I posted images of a properly finished edge for the transition to grain…in another discussion I posted images of a properly finished edge for the transition to grain. in another discussion I posted images of a properly finished edge for the transition to grain, instead it is very clean but I stopped in since, instead it is very clean but I stopped in since, instead it is very clean but I stopped in since.

At this point, in your opinion, instead it is very clean but I stopped in since? :unsure: instead it is very clean but I stopped in since :scratch:

Matteo

instead it is very clean but I stopped in since, instead it is very clean but I stopped in since, instead it is very clean but I stopped in since, instead it is very clean but I stopped in since, instead it is very clean but I stopped in since, instead it is very clean but I stopped in since.

instead it is very clean but I stopped in since, instead it is very clean but I stopped in since ( instead it is very clean but I stopped in since ), the important thing is to understand how to regenerate the bevel along the way to prevent further detachment.

the important thing is to understand how to regenerate the bevel along the way to prevent further detachment “the important thing is to understand how to regenerate the bevel along the way to prevent further detachment” the important thing is to understand how to regenerate the bevel along the way to prevent further detachment.

the important thing is to understand how to regenerate the bevel along the way to prevent further detachment ! the important thing is to understand how to regenerate the bevel along the way to prevent further detachment, the important thing is to understand how to regenerate the bevel along the way to prevent further detachment, the important thing is to understand how to regenerate the bevel along the way to prevent further detachment :yahoo:

the important thing is to understand how to regenerate the bevel along the way to prevent further detachment : the important thing is to understand how to regenerate the bevel along the way to prevent further detachment: “the important thing is to understand how to regenerate the bevel along the way to prevent further detachment” the important thing is to understand how to regenerate the bevel along the way to prevent further detachment “the important thing is to understand how to regenerate the bevel along the way to prevent further detachment”, the important thing is to understand how to regenerate the bevel along the way to prevent further detachment… :-)

the important thing is to understand how to regenerate the bevel along the way to prevent further detachment, the important thing is to understand how to regenerate the bevel along the way to prevent further detachment.
                the important thing is to understand how to regenerate the bevel along the way to prevent further detachment, the important thing is to understand how to regenerate the bevel along the way to prevent further detachment (the important thing is to understand how to regenerate the bevel along the way to prevent further detachment).

The mechanical alternative would remain only that of paying particular attention to the centering and fixing of the straight and inverted blank, The mechanical alternative would remain only that of paying particular attention to the centering and fixing of the straight and inverted blank, The mechanical alternative would remain only that of paying particular attention to the centering and fixing of the straight and inverted blank. The mechanical alternative would remain only that of paying particular attention to the centering and fixing of the straight and inverted blank, The mechanical alternative would remain only that of paying particular attention to the centering and fixing of the straight and inverted blank, The mechanical alternative would remain only that of paying particular attention to the centering and fixing of the straight and inverted blank (The mechanical alternative would remain only that of paying particular attention to the centering and fixing of the straight and inverted blank) The mechanical alternative would remain only that of paying particular attention to the centering and fixing of the straight and inverted blank.

Participant

Hi Massimo,
                  The mechanical alternative would remain only that of paying particular attention to the centering and fixing of the straight and inverted blank, The mechanical alternative would remain only that of paying particular attention to the centering and fixing of the straight and inverted blank 120 ma, The mechanical alternative would remain only that of paying particular attention to the centering and fixing of the straight and inverted blank, The mechanical alternative would remain only that of paying particular attention to the centering and fixing of the straight and inverted blank. The mechanical alternative would remain only that of paying particular attention to the centering and fixing of the straight and inverted blank.

The mechanical alternative would remain only that of paying particular attention to the centering and fixing of the straight and inverted blank, I would like to try to radiate the glass using a horizontal pendulum roughing machine that I am setting up, I would like to try to radiate the glass using a horizontal pendulum roughing machine that I am setting up, I would like to try to radiate the glass using a horizontal pendulum roughing machine that I am setting up, I would like to try to radiate the glass using a horizontal pendulum roughing machine that I am setting up, I would like to try to radiate the glass using a horizontal pendulum roughing machine that I am setting up… :scratch:

I would like to try to radiate the glass using a horizontal pendulum roughing machine that I am setting up, in zone, I would like to try to radiate the glass using a horizontal pendulum roughing machine that I am setting up :negative:

I would like to try to radiate the glass using a horizontal pendulum roughing machine that I am setting up, I would like to try to radiate the glass using a horizontal pendulum roughing machine that I am setting up, I would like to try to radiate the glass using a horizontal pendulum roughing machine that I am setting up?

As far as cutting a new disc is concerned, it referred to the fact of having irrecoverable edges for processing purposes, As far as cutting a new disc is concerned, it referred to the fact of having irrecoverable edges for processing purposes :yes: even because, As far as cutting a new disc is concerned, it referred to the fact of having irrecoverable edges for processing purposes, As far as cutting a new disc is concerned, it referred to the fact of having irrecoverable edges for processing purposes, As far as cutting a new disc is concerned, it referred to the fact of having irrecoverable edges for processing purposes :good:

Participant

hello Giulio, As far as cutting a new disc is concerned, it referred to the fact of having irrecoverable edges for processing purposes :-)

As far as cutting a new disc is concerned, it referred to the fact of having irrecoverable edges for processing purposes, As far as cutting a new disc is concerned, it referred to the fact of having irrecoverable edges for processing purposes.

As far as cutting a new disc is concerned, it referred to the fact of having irrecoverable edges for processing purposes

Have a good day and see you soon :bye:

Matteo

I would like to try to radiate the glass using a horizontal pendulum roughing machine that I am setting up, I would like to try to radiate the glass using a horizontal pendulum roughing machine that I am setting up, I would like to try to radiate the glass using a horizontal pendulum roughing machine that I am setting up?

Hi Matteo, As far as cutting a new disc is concerned, it referred to the fact of having irrecoverable edges for processing purposes ( As far as cutting a new disc is concerned, it referred to the fact of having irrecoverable edges for processing purposes ) it is not convenient as for a large part of the roughing the tool and mirror will have limited contact areas and precariously in balance until a common intermediate radius is reached which will not be the one sought in any case.
                      it is not convenient as for a large part of the roughing the tool and mirror will have limited contact areas and precariously in balance until a common intermediate radius is reached which will not be the one sought in any case.

it is not convenient as for a large part of the roughing the tool and mirror will have limited contact areas and precariously in balance until a common intermediate radius is reached which will not be the one sought in any case.

Participant

it is not convenient as for a large part of the roughing the tool and mirror will have limited contact areas and precariously in balance until a common intermediate radius is reached which will not be the one sought in any case, it is not convenient as for a large part of the roughing the tool and mirror will have limited contact areas and precariously in balance until a common intermediate radius is reached which will not be the one sought in any case.

it is not convenient as for a large part of the roughing the tool and mirror will have limited contact areas and precariously in balance until a common intermediate radius is reached which will not be the one sought in any case, do you think I can continue with the work or I should continue to smooth a little more? :scratch:

Matteo :bye:

do you think I can continue with the work or I should continue to smooth a little more, bravo ! :good:

Participant

do you think I can continue with the work or I should continue to smooth a little more :yes:

do you think I can continue with the work or I should continue to smooth a little more, do you think I can continue with the work or I should continue to smooth a little more, do you think I can continue with the work or I should continue to smooth a little more.

Matteo :bye:

do you think I can continue with the work or I should continue to smooth a little more:
                              do you think I can continue with the work or I should continue to smooth a little more:
                              – do you think I can continue with the work or I should continue to smooth a little more.

– do you think I can continue with the work or I should continue to smooth a little more, do you think I can continue with the work or I should continue to smooth a little more, do you think I can continue with the work or I should continue to smooth a little more, do you think I can continue with the work or I should continue to smooth a little more, do you think I can continue with the work or I should continue to smooth a little more.

– I found it useful to press only in the outward direction and relieve the pressure in the upward return, I found it useful to press only in the outward direction and relieve the pressure in the upward return.

– I found it useful to press only in the outward direction and relieve the pressure in the upward return (I found it useful to press only in the outward direction and relieve the pressure in the upward return) I found it useful to press only in the outward direction and relieve the pressure in the upward return, I found it useful to press only in the outward direction and relieve the pressure in the upward return.

– I found it useful to press only in the outward direction and relieve the pressure in the upward return (I found it useful to press only in the outward direction and relieve the pressure in the upward return) I found it useful to press only in the outward direction and relieve the pressure in the upward return; I found it useful to press only in the outward direction and relieve the pressure in the upward return.

I found it useful to press only in the outward direction and relieve the pressure in the upward return:
                              – I found it useful to press only in the outward direction and relieve the pressure in the upward return (I found it useful to press only in the outward direction and relieve the pressure in the upward return (3*1.41).
                              It is not essential to have it, It is not essential to have it(It is not essential to have it) It is not essential to have it.
                              – It is not essential to have it.

It is not essential to have it: It is not essential to have it (It is not essential to have it). It is not essential to have it, It is not essential to have it, It is not essential to have it

It is not essential to have it, It is not essential to have it,and put on the usual cardboard band of containment, and put on the usual cardboard band of containment (and put on the usual cardboard band of containment) and put on the usual cardboard band of containment, and put on the usual cardboard band of containment.
                              and put on the usual cardboard band of containment (and put on the usual cardboard band of containment) and put on the usual cardboard band of containment.

and put on the usual cardboard band of containment, and put on the usual cardboard band of containment.

and put on the usual cardboard band of containment, and put on the usual cardboard band of containment, and put on the usual cardboard band of containment. Then you can do it wet which is even better for your health.
                              Then you can do it wet which is even better for your health.

Then you can do it wet which is even better for your health 5 Then you can do it wet which is even better for your health – 33.6 euro.

Then you can do it wet which is even better for your health, Then you can do it wet which is even better for your health.
                                Then you can do it wet which is even better for your health, Then you can do it wet which is even better for your health. Then you can do it wet which is even better for your health.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 54 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.