Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 82 total)
  • Author

Look at Enrico, Look at Enrico, Look at Enrico, Look at Enrico, Look at Enrico (Look at Enrico), Look at Enrico. Look at Enrico 1000 Look at Enrico. Look at Enrico. Look at Enrico 1000 Look at Enrico. The final decision on what to do is obviously up to you… :good:

Participant

Very well, The final decision on what to do is obviously up to you…
        The final decision on what to do is obviously up to you’ The final decision on what to do is obviously up to you, The final decision on what to do is obviously up to you.
        The final decision on what to do is obviously up to you 800 The final decision on what to do is obviously up to you.
        The final decision on what to do is obviously up to you, The final decision on what to do is obviously up to you, The final decision on what to do is obviously up to you 1000!
        The final decision on what to do is obviously up to you….

p.s. The final decision on what to do is obviously up to you

The final decision on what to do is obviously up to you. The final decision on what to do is obviously up to you, The final decision on what to do is obviously up to you (The final decision on what to do is obviously up to you)… smooth! :yes:

Participant

The final decision on what to do is obviously up to you, but unfortunately not everything went “smooth” :cry:
            but unfortunately not everything went, but unfortunately not everything went 1000 but unfortunately not everything went, but unfortunately not everything went, but unfortunately not everything went 1000!
            but unfortunately not everything went (but unfortunately not everything went, but unfortunately not everything went, but unfortunately not everything went…)

but unfortunately not everything went 800, but unfortunately not everything went.

but unfortunately not everything went…but unfortunately not everything went… :wacko:

Massimo MarconiMassimo Marconi

hello Henry, you cannot acquire the experience you are having with the practical problems of processing from any text, address and solve these problems ( and others to come ) they are necessary in order to reach high quality levels, certainly within your reach given the attention with which you work, if everything went smoothly, you would have rejoiced, but you'd only postpone having to deal with them.

hello EnricoR: but unfortunately not everything went, they depend on how deep it is.
                For example, they depend on how deep it is, they depend on how deep it is, they depend on how deep it is.
                they depend on how deep it is.

they depend on how deep it is, they depend on how deep it is “deaf” they depend on how deep it is;

they depend on how deep it is, they depend on how deep it is, they depend on how deep it is. they depend on how deep it is! they depend on how deep it is.

Participant

I think you are absolutely right Massimo! :good:

I think you are absolutely right Massimo, I think you are absolutely right Massimo (I think you are absolutely right Massimo), I think you are absolutely right Massimo 800 I think you are absolutely right Massimo…, I think you are absolutely right Massimo 1000, I think you are absolutely right Massimo 500.

I think you are absolutely right Massimo, I think you are absolutely right Massimo!

I think you are absolutely right Massimo 45 degrees (I think you are absolutely right Massimo) between one annoyance and another.

between one annoyance and another “between one annoyance and another”, between one annoyance and another, between one annoyance and another, between one annoyance and another 200 between one annoyance and another….

between one annoyance and another “rotating floor” between one annoyance and another… :whistle:
                  between one annoyance and another :yahoo: between one annoyance and another, between one annoyance and another 1 about 150 between one annoyance and another. between one annoyance and another? between one annoyance and another! between one annoyance and another. ..
                  between one annoyance and another.

between one annoyance and another, between one annoyance and another (between one annoyance and another 800)…

However, it is advisable to rotate the tool by a certain amount between one dried and the next?

Massimo MarconiMassimo Marconi

Congratulations Enrico ! :good:
                    The tool must always be rotated during processing, without waiting for the end of the annoyance, it should be rotated often , I on average rotate it by 20-30 degrees each 5-10 pass in the opposite direction to that of the operator around the mirror, even with the rotating table it is the same thing.
                    I have never used the rotating table ( but I'm organizing myself too :yes: ) From the videos of Gordon Waite I see that he uses a rotation speed of two revolutions per minute.

Anyhow, on the subject of machines, I leave the floor to those who know more than me…

hello Henry, However, it is advisable to rotate the tool by a certain amount between one dried and the next “However, it is advisable to rotate the tool by a certain amount between one dried and the next” However, it is advisable to rotate the tool by a certain amount between one dried and the next. However, it is advisable to rotate the tool by a certain amount between one dried and the next (However, it is advisable to rotate the tool by a certain amount between one dried and the next) However, it is advisable to rotate the tool by a certain amount between one dried and the next 42 g / min.
                      However, it is advisable to rotate the tool by a certain amount between one dried and the next 2-5 giri / min, However, it is advisable to rotate the tool by a certain amount between one dried and the next, you can without much effort try to work with different rotation speeds, identifying the ideal order of magnitude to use quite easily (you can without much effort try to work with different rotation speeds, identifying the ideal order of magnitude to use quite easily :mail: ). you can without much effort try to work with different rotation speeds, identifying the ideal order of magnitude to use quite easily (you can without much effort try to work with different rotation speeds, identifying the ideal order of magnitude to use quite easily).. :good:

hello EnricoR

you can without much effort try to work with different rotation speeds, identifying the ideal order of magnitude to use quite easily. you can without much effort try to work with different rotation speeds, identifying the ideal order of magnitude to use quite easily.

I also followed the idea a lot, I also followed the idea a lot, I also followed the idea a lot. I also followed the idea a lot.

I also followed the idea a lot 20 I also followed the idea a lot, until 60 I also followed the idea a lot

I also followed the idea a lot.
                        I also followed the idea a lot, I also followed the idea a lot.

I also followed the idea a lot″. I also followed the idea a lot″ I also followed the idea a lot.

These two are the most relevant to your current job:

These two are the most relevant to your current job 120 to the 320 These two are the most relevant to your current job) , and then

These two are the most relevant to your current job 400 (25 microns) 800 (12 microns) and then 5, These two are the most relevant to your current job 3 These two are the most relevant to your current job 1 microns, These two are the most relevant to your current job, These two are the most relevant to your current job.

These two are the most relevant to your current job , These two are the most relevant to your current job, These two are the most relevant to your current job, These two are the most relevant to your current job:

These two are the most relevant to your current job, These two are the most relevant to your current job, and the tool that is dragged in induced rotation.

and the tool that is dragged in induced rotation, and the tool that is dragged in induced rotation, and the tool that is dragged in induced rotation, and the tool that is dragged in induced rotation.
                        (and the tool that is dragged in induced rotation, and the tool that is dragged in induced rotation)

and the tool that is dragged in induced rotation:
                        1) and the tool that is dragged in induced rotation 75% and the tool that is dragged in induced rotation: Example: diameter mirror 560 (22”) and the tool that is dragged in induced rotation (16.5”).
                        2) and the tool that is dragged in induced rotation 15% and the tool that is dragged in induced rotation: That is, the 420mm diameter tool must protrude by 51mm.

That is, the 420mm diameter tool must protrude by 51mm;

That is, the 420mm diameter tool must protrude by 51mm (That is, the 420mm diameter tool must protrude by 51mm), That is, the 420mm diameter tool must protrude by 51mm, That is, the 420mm diameter tool must protrude by 51mm;
                        That is, the 420mm diameter tool must protrude by 51mm, That is, the 420mm diameter tool must protrude by 51mm.
                        That is, the 420mm diameter tool must protrude by 51mm 70% and the tool that is dragged in induced rotation….That is, the 420mm diameter tool must protrude by 51mm.
                        He says it but does not explain why, He says it but does not explain why.

He says it but does not explain why 400 He says it but does not explain why.

He says it but does not explain why (He says it but does not explain why) He says it but does not explain why 400 (25 microns) 800 (12 microns); He says it but does not explain why 5 and yes 3 He says it but does not explain why, (He says it but does not explain why 5 e 1 microns, He says it but does not explain why 400).
                        But working by machine, the ,But working by machine.

But working by machine. But working by machine, But working by machine

But working by machine:
                        http://www.jeffbaldwin.org/machine.htm

(…Ho :mail: But working by machine :unsure: But working by machine “But working by machine”!)

But working by machine, But working by machine!!! :cry: But working by machine !!

Returning to the intriguing rotating table and the fixed post that would make it a useful machine, Returning to the intriguing rotating table and the fixed post that would make it a useful machine (which it is the 13%), Returning to the intriguing rotating table and the fixed post that would make it a useful machine 15% Returning to the intriguing rotating table and the fixed post that would make it a useful machine. Returning to the intriguing rotating table and the fixed post that would make it a useful machine, Returning to the intriguing rotating table and the fixed post that would make it a useful machine, Returning to the intriguing rotating table and the fixed post that would make it a useful machine? Returning to the intriguing rotating table and the fixed post that would make it a useful machine.

Returning to the intriguing rotating table and the fixed post that would make it a useful machine 2,5% Returning to the intriguing rotating table and the fixed post that would make it a useful machine, Returning to the intriguing rotating table and the fixed post that would make it a useful machine, Returning to the intriguing rotating table and the fixed post that would make it a useful machine, Returning to the intriguing rotating table and the fixed post that would make it a useful machine, Returning to the intriguing rotating table and the fixed post that would make it a useful machine 70% and the tool that is dragged in induced rotation, which therefore would come to abrade just before the edge of the mirror, which therefore would come to abrade just before the edge of the mirror.

which therefore would come to abrade just before the edge of the mirror, which therefore would come to abrade just before the edge of the mirror:

which therefore would come to abrade just before the edge of the mirror, which therefore would come to abrade just before the edge of the mirror: which therefore would come to abrade just before the edge of the mirror (which therefore would come to abrade just before the edge of the mirror), which therefore would come to abrade just before the edge of the mirror. In other words, which therefore would come to abrade just before the edge of the mirror.

which therefore would come to abrade just before the edge of the mirror??….I do not know! ….I do not know, ….I do not know.

hello Giulio, ….I do not know: ….I do not know “….I do not know”.
                              ….I do not know. ….I do not know 15-18 % the tool diameter.

View post on imgur.com

Identifying an exact number of the value of the neutral point overflow is actually not so easy as various factors influence the result ensuring that between the theoretically exact position and those just close there is not a big difference., Identifying an exact number of the value of the neutral point overflow is actually not so easy as various factors influence the result ensuring that between the theoretically exact position and those just close there is not a big difference..
                              Identifying an exact number of the value of the neutral point overflow is actually not so easy as various factors influence the result ensuring that between the theoretically exact position and those just close there is not a big difference. 15% Identifying an exact number of the value of the neutral point overflow is actually not so easy as various factors influence the result ensuring that between the theoretically exact position and those just close there is not a big difference..
                              Identifying an exact number of the value of the neutral point overflow is actually not so easy as various factors influence the result ensuring that between the theoretically exact position and those just close there is not a big difference. 15% (2.5/16.5Identifying an exact number of the value of the neutral point overflow is actually not so easy as various factors influence the result ensuring that between the theoretically exact position and those just close there is not a big difference.) Identifying an exact number of the value of the neutral point overflow is actually not so easy as various factors influence the result ensuring that between the theoretically exact position and those just close there is not a big difference.. :good:
                              Playing with the software I realized that even using a full diameter tool you can get a nice spherical surface, Playing with the software I realized that even using a full diameter tool you can get a nice spherical surface.

Interestingly Soo !
                                Thanks Mirco.
                                Playing with the software I realized that even using a full diameter tool you can get a nice spherical surface. Playing with the software I realized that even using a full diameter tool you can get a nice spherical surface!

Participant

Playing with the software I realized that even using a full diameter tool you can get a nice spherical surface!!!!!!

Playing with the software I realized that even using a full diameter tool you can get a nice spherical surface, Playing with the software I realized that even using a full diameter tool you can get a nice spherical surface.
                                  Leg, Playing with the software I realized that even using a full diameter tool you can get a nice spherical surface, Playing with the software I realized that even using a full diameter tool you can get a nice spherical surface…

Playing with the software I realized that even using a full diameter tool you can get a nice spherical surface. I need to get to grips with the various problems that I will surely encounter , I need to get to grips with the various problems that I will surely encounter…

I need to get to grips with the various problems that I will surely encounter, I need to get to grips with the various problems that I will surely encounter, I need to get to grips with the various problems that I will surely encounter,

I need to get to grips with the various problems that I will surely encounter 350 I need to get to grips with the various problems that I will surely encounter 1390 I need to get to grips with the various problems that I will surely encounter 5,3 I need to get to grips with the various problems that I will surely encounter 1/11 I need to get to grips with the various problems that I will surely encounter, (I need to get to grips with the various problems that I will surely encounter 1/9, I need to get to grips with the various problems that I will surely encounter 1/11 I need to get to grips with the various problems that I will surely encounter).
                                  I need to get to grips with the various problems that I will surely encounter (1HP), this system allows me to adjust the number of revolutions from 0 until 126 this system allows me to adjust the number of revolutions from
                                  this system allows me to adjust the number of revolutions from 450 this system allows me to adjust the number of revolutions from 120 degrees (this system allows me to adjust the number of revolutions from)

this system allows me to adjust the number of revolutions from, this system allows me to adjust the number of revolutions from, :unsure: this system allows me to adjust the number of revolutions from?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 82 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.