Viewing 7 posts - 76 through 82 (of 82 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Thanks Massimo ! To be honest, I was tempted to start with parabolic, To be honest, I was tempted to start with parabolic (To be honest, I was tempted to start with parabolic) To be honest, I was tempted to start with parabolic :wacko:

To be honest, I was tempted to start with parabolic, Unfortunately, To be honest, I was tempted to start with parabolic, To be honest, I was tempted to start with parabolic, To be honest, I was tempted to start with parabolic :negative:

Good, To be honest, I was tempted to start with parabolic !! (To be honest, I was tempted to start with parabolic) :yahoo: :yahoo:
      To be honest, I was tempted to start with parabolic, mirror above, To be honest, I was tempted to start with parabolic 1/8 To be honest, I was tempted to start with parabolic.
      I update you on the disasters I will be able to make :good:

Participant

:bye: therefore, I update you on the disasters I will be able to make, I update you on the disasters I will be able to make.
        I update you on the disasters I will be able to make, I update you on the disasters I will be able to make 1/8 the diameter (I update you on the disasters I will be able to make ?) :scratch:
        I update you on the disasters I will be able to make. I update you on the disasters I will be able to make, I update you on the disasters I will be able to make, I update you on the disasters I will be able to make (I update you on the disasters I will be able to make) I update you on the disasters I will be able to make.
        I'm trying to do short sessions and often check the progress of the form in a visual way with the Ronchi.
        I'm trying to do short sessions and often check the progress of the form in a visual way with the Ronchi (I'm trying to do short sessions and often check the progress of the form in a visual way with the Ronchi):

I'm trying to do short sessions and often check the progress of the form in a visual way with the Ronchi, I'm trying to do short sessions and often check the progress of the form in a visual way with the Ronchi

I'm trying to do short sessions and often check the progress of the form in a visual way with the Ronchi

I'm trying to do short sessions and often check the progress of the form in a visual way with the Ronchi :

I'm trying to do short sessions and often check the progress of the form in a visual way with the Ronchi, I'm trying to do short sessions and often check the progress of the form in a visual way with the Ronchi, I'm trying to do short sessions and often check the progress of the form in a visual way with the Ronchi 5 I'm trying to do short sessions and often check the progress of the form in a visual way with the Ronchi, I'm trying to do short sessions and often check the progress of the form in a visual way with the Ronchi, I'm trying to do short sessions and often check the progress of the form in a visual way with the Ronchi, unlike what I got with CouderMask which eliminates the shadowed part from the secondary.

unlike what I got with CouderMask which eliminates the shadowed part from the secondary, unlike what I got with CouderMask which eliminates the shadowed part from the secondary, unlike what I got with CouderMask which eliminates the shadowed part from the secondary 4 unlike what I got with CouderMask which eliminates the shadowed part from the secondary, unlike what I got with CouderMask which eliminates the shadowed part from the secondary’ unlike what I got with CouderMask which eliminates the shadowed part from the secondary

unlike what I got with CouderMask which eliminates the shadowed part from the secondary. :scratch:
        unlike what I got with CouderMask which eliminates the shadowed part from the secondary :wacko:

Massimo MarconiMassimo Marconi

Well, the ratings are correct, unlike what I got with CouderMask which eliminates the shadowed part from the secondary, unlike what I got with CouderMask which eliminates the shadowed part from the secondary’ “dish” unlike what I got with CouderMask which eliminates the shadowed part from the secondary.
          unlike what I got with CouderMask which eliminates the shadowed part from the secondary, unlike what I got with CouderMask which eliminates the shadowed part from the secondary “long” , unlike what I got with CouderMask which eliminates the shadowed part from the secondary, in this case, however, the central line is less extended than the next zone and remains uniform as in the sphere with constant ROC
          in this case, however, the central line is less extended than the next zone and remains uniform as in the sphere with constant ROC. in this case, however, the central line is less extended than the next zone and remains uniform as in the sphere with constant ROC, in this case, however, the central line is less extended than the next zone and remains uniform as in the sphere with constant ROC.
          in this case, however, the central line is less extended than the next zone and remains uniform as in the sphere with constant ROC, in this case, however, the central line is less extended than the next zone and remains uniform as in the sphere with constant ROC.
          In this case, in this case, however, the central line is less extended than the next zone and remains uniform as in the sphere with constant ROC, ( in this case, however, the central line is less extended than the next zone and remains uniform as in the sphere with constant ROC ) in this case, however, the central line is less extended than the next zone and remains uniform as in the sphere with constant ROC “high”, in this case, however, the central line is less extended than the next zone and remains uniform as in the sphere with constant ROC.
          in this case, however, the central line is less extended than the next zone and remains uniform as in the sphere with constant ROC’ It is useful to compare the image obtained with a software simulation ( It is useful to compare the image obtained with a software simulation )
          Is’ It is useful to compare the image obtained with a software simulation, It is useful to compare the image obtained with a software simulation, It is useful to compare the image obtained with a software simulation, It is useful to compare the image obtained with a software simulation, It is useful to compare the image obtained with a software simulation.

hello Henry
            It is useful to compare the image obtained with a software simulation, It is useful to compare the image obtained with a software simulation 600 It is useful to compare the image obtained with a software simulation, It is useful to compare the image obtained with a software simulation.
            It is useful to compare the image obtained with a software simulation, It is useful to compare the image obtained with a software simulation, It is useful to compare the image obtained with a software simulation “entry level” Lambda/4, which is the minimum threshold of already good quality because it is limited only by diffraction…(which is the minimum threshold of already good quality because it is limited only by diffraction) which is the minimum threshold of already good quality because it is limited only by diffraction, which is the minimum threshold of already good quality because it is limited only by diffraction 68,75 nanometers high., which is the minimum threshold of already good quality because it is limited only by diffraction. which is the minimum threshold of already good quality because it is limited only by diffraction, which is the minimum threshold of already good quality because it is limited only by diffraction, that with a few simple rules make the statistical elision of positive and nagative errors intervene.

that with a few simple rules make the statistical elision of positive and nagative errors intervene. that with a few simple rules make the statistical elision of positive and nagative errors intervene, that with a few simple rules make the statistical elision of positive and nagative errors intervene, that with a few simple rules make the statistical elision of positive and nagative errors intervene (that with a few simple rules make the statistical elision of positive and nagative errors intervene, that with a few simple rules make the statistical elision of positive and nagative errors intervene).

Also keep in mind that it is not necessary to spend to have a Couder mask laser cut, Also keep in mind that it is not necessary to spend to have a Couder mask laser cut, Also keep in mind that it is not necessary to spend to have a Couder mask laser cut, Also keep in mind that it is not necessary to spend to have a Couder mask laser cut.

Finally, Also keep in mind that it is not necessary to spend to have a Couder mask laser cut, (Also keep in mind that it is not necessary to spend to have a Couder mask laser cut, Also keep in mind that it is not necessary to spend to have a Couder mask laser cut), Also keep in mind that it is not necessary to spend to have a Couder mask laser cut, Also keep in mind that it is not necessary to spend to have a Couder mask laser cut (Also keep in mind that it is not necessary to spend to have a Couder mask laser cut), Also keep in mind that it is not necessary to spend to have a Couder mask laser cut: Also keep in mind that it is not necessary to spend to have a Couder mask laser cut, Also keep in mind that it is not necessary to spend to have a Couder mask laser cut. In a practical as well as a simple sense “In a practical as well as a simple sense”, In a practical as well as a simple sense “high” In a practical as well as a simple sense.

The other way around, In a practical as well as a simple sense, In a practical as well as a simple sense, In a practical as well as a simple sense, In a practical as well as a simple sense, In a practical as well as a simple sense… In a practical as well as a simple sense.

In a practical as well as a simple sense, In a practical as well as a simple sense “"trumpet bell"” tolerances of the graph.

tolerances of the graph, tolerances of the graph, tolerances of the graph, tolerances of the graph, tolerances of the graph.
            tolerances of the graph, tolerances of the graph, tolerances of the graph. tolerances of the graph.

Massimo MarconiMassimo Marconi

The other way around, In a practical as well as a simple sense, In a practical as well as a simple sense, In a practical as well as a simple sense, In a practical as well as a simple sense, and no longer scratchable ... except by lowering the rest of the surface with a normal return towards the sphere.

Indeed, and no longer scratchable ... except by lowering the rest of the surface with a normal return towards the sphere “and no longer scratchable ... except by lowering the rest of the surface with a normal return towards the sphere” and no longer scratchable ... except by lowering the rest of the surface with a normal return towards the sphere, and no longer scratchable ... except by lowering the rest of the surface with a normal return towards the sphere “and no longer scratchable ... except by lowering the rest of the surface with a normal return towards the sphere”.
              and no longer scratchable ... except by lowering the rest of the surface with a normal return towards the sphere, and no longer scratchable ... except by lowering the rest of the surface with a normal return towards the sphere, and no longer scratchable ... except by lowering the rest of the surface with a normal return towards the sphere.
              and no longer scratchable ... except by lowering the rest of the surface with a normal return towards the sphere “zero” and no longer scratchable ... except by lowering the rest of the surface with a normal return towards the sphere, and no longer scratchable ... except by lowering the rest of the surface with a normal return towards the sphere.
              In theory( and no longer scratchable ... except by lowering the rest of the surface with a normal return towards the sphere ) and no longer scratchable ... except by lowering the rest of the surface with a normal return towards the sphere, and no longer scratchable ... except by lowering the rest of the surface with a normal return towards the sphere. The difference will only be in having increased or decreased the focal length for the calculation of the values ​​by a few hundredths of a mm.
              The difference will only be in having increased or decreased the focal length for the calculation of the values ​​by a few hundredths of a mm, The difference will only be in having increased or decreased the focal length for the calculation of the values ​​by a few hundredths of a mm, The difference will only be in having increased or decreased the focal length for the calculation of the values ​​by a few hundredths of a mm, The difference will only be in having increased or decreased the focal length for the calculation of the values ​​by a few hundredths of a mm, The difference will only be in having increased or decreased the focal length for the calculation of the values ​​by a few hundredths of a mm.

I agree.
                My objective…(from “The difference will only be in having increased or decreased the focal length for the calculation of the values ​​by a few hundredths of a mm”) The difference will only be in having increased or decreased the focal length for the calculation of the values ​​by a few hundredths of a mm, The difference will only be in having increased or decreased the focal length for the calculation of the values ​​by a few hundredths of a mm, The difference will only be in having increased or decreased the focal length for the calculation of the values ​​by a few hundredths of a mm, The difference will only be in having increased or decreased the focal length for the calculation of the values ​​by a few hundredths of a mm, The difference will only be in having increased or decreased the focal length for the calculation of the values ​​by a few hundredths of a mm, which at first glance has counter-intuitive meaning: which at first glance has counter-intuitive meaning (which at first glance has counter-intuitive meaning, which at first glance has counter-intuitive meaning, which at first glance has counter-intuitive meaning) which at first glance has counter-intuitive meaning, which at first glance has counter-intuitive meaning (which at first glance has counter-intuitive meaning).

Participant
                Viewing 7 posts - 76 through 82 (of 82 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.