Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 82 total)
  • Author
    Participant

:bye: In total despair ... :negative:

therefore, In total despair ... + 11% In total despair ... + 2 In total despair ..., In total despair ...:
      In total despair ... 550
      In total despair ... 60
      In total despair ... 2 caps (In total despair ...)
      (In total despair ... 6% In total despair ...)

In total despair ... (8-9 mm circa)
      In total despair ..., In total despair ..., In total despair ... 8 In total despair ... (In total despair ... )

Giulio, In total despair ..., In total despair ..., a sheet of film between the tool and the mirror to check the contact between the surfaces, a sheet of film between the tool and the mirror to check the contact between the surfaces, a sheet of film between the tool and the mirror to check the contact between the surfaces (a sheet of film between the tool and the mirror to check the contact between the surfaces, a sheet of film between the tool and the mirror to check the contact between the surfaces?)
      a sheet of film between the tool and the mirror to check the contact between the surfaces, a sheet of film between the tool and the mirror to check the contact between the surfaces, a sheet of film between the tool and the mirror to check the contact between the surfaces, a sheet of film between the tool and the mirror to check the contact between the surfaces.
      a sheet of film between the tool and the mirror to check the contact between the surfaces, a sheet of film between the tool and the mirror to check the contact between the surfaces.

a sheet of film between the tool and the mirror to check the contact between the surfaces, a sheet of film between the tool and the mirror to check the contact between the surfaces 1 hour of work I am enthusiastically noted that that external crown of a couple of centimeters remained unchanged is now shiny; hour of work I am enthusiastically noted that that external crown of a couple of centimeters remained unchanged is now shiny, hour of work I am enthusiastically noted that that external crown of a couple of centimeters remained unchanged is now shiny 1/3 COC (hour of work I am enthusiastically noted that that external crown of a couple of centimeters remained unchanged is now shiny ?) hour of work I am enthusiastically noted that that external crown of a couple of centimeters remained unchanged is now shiny (hour of work I am enthusiastically noted that that external crown of a couple of centimeters remained unchanged is now shiny, hour of work I am enthusiastically noted that that external crown of a couple of centimeters remained unchanged is now shiny, hour of work I am enthusiastically noted that that external crown of a couple of centimeters remained unchanged is now shiny)

hour of work I am enthusiastically noted that that external crown of a couple of centimeters remained unchanged is now shiny: :cry:

http://s14.postimg.cc/3tgo6f4ip/extra3.jpg
      http://s14.postimg.cc/x9wa8uaw1/extra4.jpg
      http://s14.postimg.cc/anvk9umjl/extra5.jpg
      http://s14.postimg.cc/75jkdglnl/extra6.jpg
      http://s14.postimg.cc/3s6qd02ox/intra1.jpg
      http://s14.postimg.cc/8yhvo1hgh/intra7.jpg
      http://s14.postimg.cc/5u77r90o1/intra9.jpg
      http://s14.postimg.cc/4t6z24joh/intra10.jpg

hour of work I am enthusiastically noted that that external crown of a couple of centimeters remained unchanged is now shiny.
      As far as I have tried I have not been able to have a better focus than what you see in the picture and for this I have to find a solution.
      As far as I have tried I have not been able to have a better focus than what you see in the picture and for this I have to find a solution
      As far as I have tried I have not been able to have a better focus than what you see in the picture and for this I have to find a solution? :wacko:

Participant

As far as I have tried I have not been able to have a better focus than what you see in the picture and for this I have to find a solution’ As far as I have tried I have not been able to have a better focus than what you see in the picture and for this I have to find a solution…

http://s30.postimg.cc/ka1pp750h/bordo.jpg
        http://s30.postimg.cc/ecxu8dnvl/centro.jpg
        http://s30.postimg.cc/3nk5g4c2p/patina1.jpg

Participant

As far as I have tried I have not been able to have a better focus than what you see in the picture and for this I have to find a solution…

As far as I have tried I have not been able to have a better focus than what you see in the picture and for this I have to find a solution, As far as I have tried I have not been able to have a better focus than what you see in the picture and for this I have to find a solution, As far as I have tried I have not been able to have a better focus than what you see in the picture and for this I have to find a solution, As far as I have tried I have not been able to have a better focus than what you see in the picture and for this I have to find a solution’ As far as I have tried I have not been able to have a better focus than what you see in the picture and for this I have to find a solution, As far as I have tried I have not been able to have a better focus than what you see in the picture and for this I have to find a solution. In your opinion it can cause defects this sort of “In your opinion it can cause defects this sort of”? :scratch:
          In your opinion it can cause defects this sort of 5 In your opinion it can cause defects this sort of, In your opinion it can cause defects this sort of, In your opinion it can cause defects this sort of, In your opinion it can cause defects this sort of….In your opinion it can cause defects this sort of

hello Henry, In your opinion it can cause defects this sort of, In your opinion it can cause defects this sort of…
            In your opinion it can cause defects this sort of (In your opinion it can cause defects this sort of), In your opinion it can cause defects this sort of (In your opinion it can cause defects this sort of)…
            Seeing the images of the tool you can see how the channels are practically symmetrical with respect to the center, Seeing the images of the tool you can see how the channels are practically symmetrical with respect to the center, Seeing the images of the tool you can see how the channels are practically symmetrical with respect to the center.
            Seeing the images of the tool you can see how the channels are practically symmetrical with respect to the center.

Seeing the images of the tool you can see how the channels are practically symmetrical with respect to the center (Seeing the images of the tool you can see how the channels are practically symmetrical with respect to the center) Seeing the images of the tool you can see how the channels are practically symmetrical with respect to the center. Try as much as you can to counteract this movement without tugging even if in my opinion it is impossible to eliminate this effect from the whole. Try as much as you can to counteract this movement without tugging even if in my opinion it is impossible to eliminate this effect from the whole’ Try as much as you can to counteract this movement without tugging even if in my opinion it is impossible to eliminate this effect from the whole… :good:

Try as much as you can to counteract this movement without tugging even if in my opinion it is impossible to eliminate this effect from the whole: Try as much as you can to counteract this movement without tugging even if in my opinion it is impossible to eliminate this effect from the whole!

Comments (Try as much as you can to counteract this movement without tugging even if in my opinion it is impossible to eliminate this effect from the whole) freewheeling:

Try as much as you can to counteract this movement without tugging even if in my opinion it is impossible to eliminate this effect from the whole, Try as much as you can to counteract this movement without tugging even if in my opinion it is impossible to eliminate this effect from the whole, Try as much as you can to counteract this movement without tugging even if in my opinion it is impossible to eliminate this effect from the whole:
              1) Try as much as you can to counteract this movement without tugging even if in my opinion it is impossible to eliminate this effect from the whole, Try as much as you can to counteract this movement without tugging even if in my opinion it is impossible to eliminate this effect from the whole.

Try as much as you can to counteract this movement without tugging even if in my opinion it is impossible to eliminate this effect from the whole, Try as much as you can to counteract this movement without tugging even if in my opinion it is impossible to eliminate this effect from the whole (I suggest this because I have never done the superficial knurling of the pitch squares, and I have always enjoyed it).

2) I suggest this because I have never done the superficial knurling of the pitch squares, I suggest this because I have never done the superficial knurling of the pitch squares.
              I suggest this because I have never done the superficial knurling of the pitch squares “I suggest this because I have never done the superficial knurling of the pitch squares” the pitch, I suggest this because I have never done the superficial knurling of the pitch squares.
              I suggest this because I have never done the superficial knurling of the pitch squares. I suggest this because I have never done the superficial knurling of the pitch squares.

I suggest this because I have never done the superficial knurling of the pitch squares, and therefore the adaptation is usually done by wetting the entire mirror and the tool with a widespread brush of abrasive liquid.

——————
              and therefore the adaptation is usually done by wetting the entire mirror and the tool with a widespread brush of abrasive liquid, and therefore the adaptation is usually done by wetting the entire mirror and the tool with a widespread brush of abrasive liquid, and therefore the adaptation is usually done by wetting the entire mirror and the tool with a widespread brush of abrasive liquid, and therefore the adaptation is usually done by wetting the entire mirror and the tool with a widespread brush of abrasive liquid.

and therefore the adaptation is usually done by wetting the entire mirror and the tool with a widespread brush of abrasive liquid (and therefore the adaptation is usually done by wetting the entire mirror and the tool with a widespread brush of abrasive liquid):

Mirror Newton Ø250F5; Diary of realization (3)

———————-

and therefore the adaptation is usually done by wetting the entire mirror and the tool with a widespread brush of abrasive liquid, and therefore the adaptation is usually done by wetting the entire mirror and the tool with a widespread brush of abrasive liquid; and also that the edges of the squares have remained so well rounded not showing the slightest expansion / subsidence.
              and also that the edges of the squares have remained so well rounded not showing the slightest expansion / subsidence (and also that the edges of the squares have remained so well rounded not showing the slightest expansion / subsidence) and also that the edges of the squares have remained so well rounded not showing the slightest expansion / subsidence.
              ———————–

and also that the edges of the squares have remained so well rounded not showing the slightest expansion / subsidence (and also that the edges of the squares have remained so well rounded not showing the slightest expansion / subsidence “after”), and also that the edges of the squares have remained so well rounded not showing the slightest expansion / subsidence, and also that the edges of the squares have remained so well rounded not showing the slightest expansion / subsidence “after” and also that the edges of the squares have remained so well rounded not showing the slightest expansion / subsidence. and also that the edges of the squares have remained so well rounded not showing the slightest expansion / subsidence (and also that the edges of the squares have remained so well rounded not showing the slightest expansion / subsidence), and also that the edges of the squares have remained so well rounded not showing the slightest expansion / subsidence.

—————————
              I would also suggest that you simplify your polishing and parabolic work as a neophyte, I would also suggest that you simplify your polishing and parabolic work as a neophyte, I would also suggest that you simplify your polishing and parabolic work as a neophyte, I would also suggest that you simplify your polishing and parabolic work as a neophyte, (I would also suggest that you simplify your polishing and parabolic work as a neophyte) I would also suggest that you simplify your polishing and parabolic work as a neophyte,…I would also suggest that you simplify your polishing and parabolic work as a neophyte (in my opinion) I would also suggest that you simplify your polishing and parabolic work as a neophyte, I would also suggest that you simplify your polishing and parabolic work as a neophyte.

I would also suggest that you simplify your polishing and parabolic work as a neophyte, I would also suggest that you simplify your polishing and parabolic work as a neophyte, I would also suggest that you simplify your polishing and parabolic work as a neophyte, but introducing the difficulties of preventing you from keeping your runs well straight, but introducing the difficulties of preventing you from keeping your runs well straight, but introducing the difficulties of preventing you from keeping your runs well straight, but introducing the difficulties of preventing you from keeping your runs well straight, but introducing the difficulties of preventing you from keeping your runs well straight.

but introducing the difficulties of preventing you from keeping your runs well straight, but introducing the difficulties of preventing you from keeping your runs well straight “sacred texts” but introducing the difficulties of preventing you from keeping your runs well straight. :good:

hello Henry, but introducing the difficulties of preventing you from keeping your runs well straight (but introducing the difficulties of preventing you from keeping your runs well straight) are different from those with machining.
                are different from those with machining 1/3 are different from those with machining. are different from those with machining.

are different from those with machining, are different from those with machining.

are different from those with machining (are different from those with machining). In addition, there is a border limited in width that is very raised, In addition, there is a border limited in width that is very raised (In addition, there is a border limited in width that is very raised).

In addition, there is a border limited in width that is very raised (you find googol), In addition, there is a border limited in width that is very raised, In addition, there is a border limited in width that is very raised. In addition, there is a border limited in width that is very raised:

View post on imgur.com

In addition, there is a border limited in width that is very raised 70%. Keep in mind that you have to look at the missing area of ​​the drawn profile and not the histogram as you are holding the mirror in your hand (over it) Keep in mind that you have to look at the missing area of ​​the drawn profile and not the histogram as you are holding the mirror in your hand (Keep in mind that you have to look at the missing area of ​​the drawn profile and not the histogram as you are holding the mirror in your hand). Keep in mind that you have to look at the missing area of ​​the drawn profile and not the histogram as you are holding the mirror in your hand (1/3 D) Keep in mind that you have to look at the missing area of ​​the drawn profile and not the histogram as you are holding the mirror in your hand.

View post on imgur.com

Keep in mind that you have to look at the missing area of ​​the drawn profile and not the histogram as you are holding the mirror in your hand, Keep in mind that you have to look at the missing area of ​​the drawn profile and not the histogram as you are holding the mirror in your hand. Keep in mind that you have to look at the missing area of ​​the drawn profile and not the histogram as you are holding the mirror in your hand, Keep in mind that you have to look at the missing area of ​​the drawn profile and not the histogram as you are holding the mirror in your hand:

Keep in mind that you have to look at the missing area of ​​the drawn profile and not the histogram as you are holding the mirror in your hand… :bye:

Massimo MarconiMassimo Marconi

Keep in mind that you have to look at the missing area of ​​the drawn profile and not the histogram as you are holding the mirror in your hand 4 Keep in mind that you have to look at the missing area of ​​the drawn profile and not the histogram as you are holding the mirror in your hand… the center continues to work little and the riveted edge will go away as soon as the missing depth is generated.
                  the center continues to work little and the riveted edge will go away as soon as the missing depth is generated ( the center continues to work little and the riveted edge will go away as soon as the missing depth is generated. 18° ) the center continues to work little and the riveted edge will go away as soon as the missing depth is generated 30% the center continues to work little and the riveted edge will go away as soon as the missing depth is generated

the center continues to work little and the riveted edge will go away as soon as the missing depth is generated 4 the center continues to work little and the riveted edge will go away as soon as the missing depth is generated? the center continues to work little and the riveted edge will go away as soon as the missing depth is generated…the center continues to work little and the riveted edge will go away as soon as the missing depth is generated… :bye:

the center continues to work little and the riveted edge will go away as soon as the missing depth is generated, the center continues to work little and the riveted edge will go away as soon as the missing depth is generated…the center continues to work little and the riveted edge will go away as soon as the missing depth is generated… :whistle:

the center continues to work little and the riveted edge will go away as soon as the missing depth is generated, the center continues to work little and the riveted edge will go away as soon as the missing depth is generated…

Participant

the center continues to work little and the riveted edge will go away as soon as the missing depth is generated, the center continues to work little and the riveted edge will go away as soon as the missing depth is generated’ tool, I probably made a mistake in following the tracing previously drawn to execute the channels without then checking at the end and taking the result for granted….I probably made a mistake in following the tracing previously drawn to execute the channels without then checking at the end and taking the result for granted! :negative:

Well, I probably made a mistake in following the tracing previously drawn to execute the channels without then checking at the end and taking the result for granted, I probably made a mistake in following the tracing previously drawn to execute the channels without then checking at the end and taking the result for granted, I probably made a mistake in following the tracing previously drawn to execute the channels without then checking at the end and taking the result for granted’ I probably made a mistake in following the tracing previously drawn to execute the channels without then checking at the end and taking the result for granted 30% I probably made a mistake in following the tracing previously drawn to execute the channels without then checking at the end and taking the result for granted, I probably made a mistake in following the tracing previously drawn to execute the channels without then checking at the end and taking the result for granted.

I probably made a mistake in following the tracing previously drawn to execute the channels without then checking at the end and taking the result for granted, I probably made a mistake in following the tracing previously drawn to execute the channels without then checking at the end and taking the result for granted, I probably made a mistake in following the tracing previously drawn to execute the channels without then checking at the end and taking the result for granted, I probably made a mistake in following the tracing previously drawn to execute the channels without then checking at the end and taking the result for granted, I probably made a mistake in following the tracing previously drawn to execute the channels without then checking at the end and taking the result for granted…we see :scratch:

I probably made a mistake in following the tracing previously drawn to execute the channels without then checking at the end and taking the result for granted, I probably made a mistake in following the tracing previously drawn to execute the channels without then checking at the end and taking the result for granted 1/3 working with tool below and mirror above?

Mirco, working with tool below and mirror above, working with tool below and mirror above!

working with tool below and mirror above, working with tool below and mirror above’ working with tool below and mirror above, working with tool below and mirror above.

thanks a lot, as always, working with tool below and mirror above :good:

Participant

Hi guys,
                            working with tool below and mirror above

working with tool below and mirror above, right from the start I was able to appreciate a significant difference in hardness which proves to be much more tender than the previous ones, helping me not a little in the adaptation that now, in my opinion, right from the start I was able to appreciate a significant difference in hardness which proves to be much more tender than the previous ones, helping me not a little in the adaptation that now.

right from the start I was able to appreciate a significant difference in hardness which proves to be much more tender than the previous ones, helping me not a little in the adaptation that now (right from the start I was able to appreciate a significant difference in hardness which proves to be much more tender than the previous ones, helping me not a little in the adaptation that now 26/12) right from the start I was able to appreciate a significant difference in hardness which proves to be much more tender than the previous ones, helping me not a little in the adaptation that now :negative: right from the start I was able to appreciate a significant difference in hardness which proves to be much more tender than the previous ones, helping me not a little in the adaptation that now, right from the start I was able to appreciate a significant difference in hardness which proves to be much more tender than the previous ones, helping me not a little in the adaptation that now.

right from the start I was able to appreciate a significant difference in hardness which proves to be much more tender than the previous ones, helping me not a little in the adaptation that now, right from the start I was able to appreciate a significant difference in hardness which proves to be much more tender than the previous ones, helping me not a little in the adaptation that now, right from the start I was able to appreciate a significant difference in hardness which proves to be much more tender than the previous ones, helping me not a little in the adaptation that now, right from the start I was able to appreciate a significant difference in hardness which proves to be much more tender than the previous ones, helping me not a little in the adaptation that now 1/2 right from the start I was able to appreciate a significant difference in hardness which proves to be much more tender than the previous ones, helping me not a little in the adaptation that now.

The shape seems to be gradually regulating itself towards the sphere, The shape seems to be gradually regulating itself towards the sphere, The shape seems to be gradually regulating itself towards the sphere.

The shape seems to be gradually regulating itself towards the sphere, what do you say?

The shape seems to be gradually regulating itself towards the sphere (The shape seems to be gradually regulating itself towards the sphere)

Below, The shape seems to be gradually regulating itself towards the sphere:
                            [/url]

[/url]

[/url]

[/url]

[/url]

Participant

hello Henry, and, The shape seems to be gradually regulating itself towards the sphere 1/3 COC… :good:

You're working well Enrico, You're working well Enrico, You're working well Enrico , You're working well Enrico, You're working well Enrico, You're working well Enrico, You're working well Enrico, You're working well Enrico “You're working well Enrico” You're working well Enrico…

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 82 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.