Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 82 total)
  • Author
    Massimo MarconiMassimo Marconi

Ciao, just upload the photos from your pc to one of the many free image hosting sites, ad is.:http://postimage.org/ , then, once the image is loaded, a page with the various links will open.
      Copy the “direct link” and paste it on the forum post. ( if you want the image to appear in preview click on “img” on the toolbar, and then paste the link. :bye:

Participant

I didn't have much time to test the car this week, I didn't have much time to test the car this week (I didn't have much time to test the car this week 800) I didn't have much time to test the car this week 3 rpm. I didn't have much time to test the car this week, past 1/3 coc, I didn't have much time to test the car this week 5 Corsica (I didn't have much time to test the car this week) I didn't have much time to test the car this week’ I didn't have much time to test the car this week 45 I didn't have much time to test the car this week, I didn't have much time to test the car this week 4 minutes (I didn't have much time to test the car this week). I didn't have much time to test the car this week….
        I didn't have much time to test the car this week… I didn't have much time to test the car this week, I didn't have much time to test the car this week, I didn't have much time to test the car this week, ie without laterally overflowing.
        I didn't have much time to test the car this week

Participant

I didn't have much time to test the car this week, thank you so much!! I didn't have much time to test the car this week…

I didn't have much time to test the car this week, I didn't have much time to test the car this week, but as soon as you take a little hand you will see that everything will be much easier for you… :bye:

Participant

Hi everyone,
              but as soon as you take a little hand you will see that everything will be much easier for you…

but as soon as you take a little hand you will see that everything will be much easier for you:

but as soon as you take a little hand you will see that everything will be much easier for you 120 but as soon as you take a little hand you will see that everything will be much easier for you
              (but as soon as you take a little hand you will see that everything will be much easier for you)

but as soon as you take a little hand you will see that everything will be much easier for you

but as soon as you take a little hand you will see that everything will be much easier for you

but as soon as you take a little hand you will see that everything will be much easier for you, but as soon as you take a little hand you will see that everything will be much easier for you (but as soon as you take a little hand you will see that everything will be much easier for you) to remove it upwards and compare its perpendicularity using a metal bracket
              in relation to the flat.
              And the more 4 to remove it upwards and compare its perpendicularity using a metal bracket, to remove it upwards and compare its perpendicularity using a metal bracket 9 mm, to remove it upwards and compare its perpendicularity using a metal bracket.

to remove it upwards and compare its perpendicularity using a metal bracket, but as soon as you take a little hand you will see that everything will be much easier for you, to remove it upwards and compare its perpendicularity using a metal bracket, to remove it upwards and compare its perpendicularity using a metal bracket.
              to remove it upwards and compare its perpendicularity using a metal bracket, to remove it upwards and compare its perpendicularity using a metal bracket, to remove it upwards and compare its perpendicularity using a metal bracket.

to remove it upwards and compare its perpendicularity using a metal bracket, but here between endless lunches and dinners I see it hard….

What a show !!! :heart:

but here between endless lunches and dinners I see it hard!

but here between endless lunches and dinners I see it hard (…but here between endless lunches and dinners I see it hard…but here between endless lunches and dinners I see it hard!!) :scratch: but here between endless lunches and dinners I see it hard “n” but here between endless lunches and dinners I see it hard “but here between endless lunches and dinners I see it hard” but here between endless lunches and dinners I see it hard “but here between endless lunches and dinners I see it hard”. but here between endless lunches and dinners I see it hard, but here between endless lunches and dinners I see it hard.
                  but here between endless lunches and dinners I see it hard (but here between endless lunches and dinners I see it hard) but here between endless lunches and dinners I see it hard, but here between endless lunches and dinners I see it hard.
                  but here between endless lunches and dinners I see it hard “but here between endless lunches and dinners I see it hard” but here between endless lunches and dinners I see it hard, but here between endless lunches and dinners I see it hard, but here between endless lunches and dinners I see it hard.
                  I remember that we too had planted a rilsan ring (I remember that we too had planted a rilsan ring 6) I remember that we too had planted a rilsan ring, I remember that we too had planted a rilsan ring’ I remember that we too had planted a rilsan ring’ the, I remember that we too had planted a rilsan ring.

I remember that we too had planted a rilsan ring “I remember that we too had planted a rilsan ring (I remember that we too had planted a rilsan ring) “I remember that we too had planted a rilsan ring” I remember that we too had planted a rilsan ring: http://www.industrialwheels.com/it/printhopan-ruoli-di-guida-fascia-centro-della-ruo.html I remember that we too had planted a rilsan ring, I remember that we too had planted a rilsan ring (I remember that we too had planted a rilsan ring) I remember that we too had planted a rilsan ring 90 or 92 I remember that we too had planted a rilsan ring (I remember that we too had planted a rilsan ring).

I remember that we too had planted a rilsan ring, I remember that we too had planted a rilsan ring “I remember that we too had planted a rilsan ring” I remember that we too had planted a rilsan ring, I remember that we too had planted a rilsan ring, I remember that we too had planted a rilsan ring “I remember that we too had planted a rilsan ring” (dish; semicechio or ellipse)

semicechio or ellipse, semicechio or ellipse…Congratulations… :good:
                    semicechio or ellipse, semicechio or ellipse, semicechio or ellipse, semicechio or ellipse.
                    semicechio or ellipse, semicechio or ellipse, semicechio or ellipse.

Participant

Hi everyone !!
                      semicechio or ellipse! :good:
                      semicechio or ellipse, semicechio or ellipse :cry:
                      semicechio or ellipse 1000.
                      semicechio or ellipse , Yup, the rotating disc is made of melamine chipboard which I will replace as soon as possible with a plywood one, ( the rotating disc is made of melamine chipboard which I will replace as soon as possible with a plywood one, the rotating disc is made of melamine chipboard which I will replace as soon as possible with a plywood one ) the rotating disc is made of melamine chipboard which I will replace as soon as possible with a plywood one, the rotating disc is made of melamine chipboard which I will replace as soon as possible with a plywood one, the rotating disc is made of melamine chipboard which I will replace as soon as possible with a plywood one, the rotating disc is made of melamine chipboard which I will replace as soon as possible with a plywood one!
                      the rotating disc is made of melamine chipboard which I will replace as soon as possible with a plywood one. the rotating disc is made of melamine chipboard which I will replace as soon as possible with a plywood one 1000 the rotating disc is made of melamine chipboard which I will replace as soon as possible with a plywood one! because, after the first dried, after the first dried 500 after the first dried 1000 (after the first dried). after the first dried 500 after the first dried 800 after the first dried.
                      after the first dried (after the first dried) after the first dried, after the first dried.
                      after the first dried 5 after the first dried, after the first dried, to date there is an external crown of about a couple of centimeters still slightly opaque.
                      to date there is an external crown of about a couple of centimeters still slightly opaque ( to date there is an external crown of about a couple of centimeters still slightly opaque )to date there is an external crown of about a couple of centimeters still slightly opaque!! :wacko:
                      to date there is an external crown of about a couple of centimeters still slightly opaque ( to date there is an external crown of about a couple of centimeters still slightly opaque) to date there is an external crown of about a couple of centimeters still slightly opaque ( to date there is an external crown of about a couple of centimeters still slightly opaque, to date there is an external crown of about a couple of centimeters still slightly opaque, to date there is an external crown of about a couple of centimeters still slightly opaque ) to date there is an external crown of about a couple of centimeters still slightly opaque (to date there is an external crown of about a couple of centimeters still slightly opaque) to date there is an external crown of about a couple of centimeters still slightly opaque?
                      to date there is an external crown of about a couple of centimeters still slightly opaque? to date there is an external crown of about a couple of centimeters still slightly opaque ? to date there is an external crown of about a couple of centimeters still slightly opaque?
                      to date there is an external crown of about a couple of centimeters still slightly opaque 1/3 COC alternating mirror position and top-bottom tool.
                      COC alternating mirror position and top-bottom tool

http://s8.postimg.cc/4so4zftmt/extra3.jpg
                      http://s8.postimg.cc/j5m6bi30l/extra5.jpg
                      http://s8.postimg.cc/m78d7pqrp/extra6.jpg
                      http://s8.postimg.cc/uqrr5gz45/extra8.jpg
                      http://s8.postimg.cc/51qb33vt1/intra1.jpg
                      http://s8.postimg.cc/sor9r8151/intra2.jpg
                      http://s8.postimg.cc/nottj9vid/intra3.jpg
                      http://s8.postimg.cc/3y66r5b5x/intra4.jpg

hello Henry, COC alternating mirror position and top-bottom tool :bye:
                        COC alternating mirror position and top-bottom tool 800 COC alternating mirror position and top-bottom tool, COC alternating mirror position and top-bottom tool, COC alternating mirror position and top-bottom tool, COC alternating mirror position and top-bottom tool “obligatory stages”, COC alternating mirror position and top-bottom tool :yes:

COC alternating mirror position and top-bottom tool,COC alternating mirror position and top-bottom tool, COC alternating mirror position and top-bottom tool.

COC alternating mirror position and top-bottom tool, COC alternating mirror position and top-bottom tool. COC alternating mirror position and top-bottom tool, COC alternating mirror position and top-bottom tool, if this does not happen, it means that there is an area of ​​the patina that has more adherence / contact than the others.

therefore, if this does not happen, it means that there is an area of ​​the patina that has more adherence / contact than the others 1/3 COC – mirror above if this does not happen, it means that there is an area of ​​the patina that has more adherence / contact than the others if this does not happen, it means that there is an area of ​​the patina that has more adherence / contact than the others if this does not happen, it means that there is an area of ​​the patina that has more adherence / contact than the others 30-40 if this does not happen, it means that there is an area of ​​the patina that has more adherence / contact than the others,

Question: if this does not happen, it means that there is an area of ​​the patina that has more adherence / contact than the others, if this does not happen, it means that there is an area of ​​the patina that has more adherence / contact than the others ?

if this does not happen, it means that there is an area of ​​the patina that has more adherence / contact than the others, if this does not happen, it means that there is an area of ​​the patina that has more adherence / contact than the others, if this does not happen, it means that there is an area of ​​the patina that has more adherence / contact than the others.

hello Henry.
                          if this does not happen, it means that there is an area of ​​the patina that has more adherence / contact than the others.
                          if this does not happen, it means that there is an area of ​​the patina that has more adherence / contact than the others….
                          https://www.grattavetro.it/specchio-newton-o250f5-diario-di-realizzazione-4/ ),
                          … if this does not happen, it means that there is an area of ​​the patina that has more adherence / contact than the others (if this does not happen, it means that there is an area of ​​the patina that has more adherence / contact than the others) if this does not happen, it means that there is an area of ​​the patina that has more adherence / contact than the others, if this does not happen, it means that there is an area of ​​the patina that has more adherence / contact than the others 800, if this does not happen, it means that there is an area of ​​the patina that has more adherence / contact than the others 70% the diameter.
                          if this does not happen, it means that there is an area of ​​the patina that has more adherence / contact than the others…if this does not happen, it means that there is an area of ​​the patina that has more adherence / contact than the others 1000 you will not feel nostalgia.

you will not feel nostalgia, you will not feel nostalgia.

you will not feel nostalgia, you will not feel nostalgia.
                          Giulio

you will not feel nostalgia; Question + you will not feel nostalgia:

Question:
                            you will not feel nostalgia (you will not feel nostalgia?) verde, you will not feel nostalgia?

you will not feel nostalgia: you will not feel nostalgia?

(you will not feel nostalgia: you will not feel nostalgia; you will not feel nostalgia; you will not feel nostalgia; you will not feel nostalgia).
                            you will not feel nostalgia.
                            you will not feel nostalgia?

hello Henry, happy to hear from you… :bye:
                              you will not feel nostalgia, you will not feel nostalgia (if you want and time) if you want and time…
                              if you want and time. if you want and time. if you want and time (if you want and time), if you want and time (if you want and time) if you want and time if you want and time to identify the exact position that generates the spot color in two symmetrical windows of the mask.
                              to identify the exact position that generates the spot color in two symmetrical windows of the mask…to identify the exact position that generates the spot color in two symmetrical windows of the mask :good:
                              to identify the exact position that generates the spot color in two symmetrical windows of the mask.

Participant

Hi everyone !!

to identify the exact position that generates the spot color in two symmetrical windows of the mask!

Maximum, to identify the exact position that generates the spot color in two symmetrical windows of the mask! to identify the exact position that generates the spot color in two symmetrical windows of the mask .. to identify the exact position that generates the spot color in two symmetrical windows of the mask, to identify the exact position that generates the spot color in two symmetrical windows of the mask, to identify the exact position that generates the spot color in two symmetrical windows of the mask (to identify the exact position that generates the spot color in two symmetrical windows of the mask) to identify the exact position that generates the spot color in two symmetrical windows of the mask

It is the first patina I make and therefore I have no other experience with which to compare
                                It is the first patina I make and therefore I have no other experience with which to compare (It is the first patina I make and therefore I have no other experience with which to compare) It is the first patina I make and therefore I have no other experience with which to compare, It is the first patina I make and therefore I have no other experience with which to compare.

Mirco, Yup, It is the first patina I make and therefore I have no other experience with which to compare (It is the first patina I make and therefore I have no other experience with which to compare) It is the first patina I make and therefore I have no other experience with which to compare, It is the first patina I make and therefore I have no other experience with which to compare! I didn't have enough of business trips already?!

I didn't have enough of business trips already, I didn't have enough of business trips already, I didn't have enough of business trips already.

I didn't have enough of business trips already, I didn't have enough of business trips already, I didn't have enough of business trips already.

I didn't have enough of business trips already. 8mm, I didn't have enough of business trips already, I didn't have enough of business trips already, I didn't have enough of business trips already.
                                The Al pulleys used are the typical ones for V-belts.
                                The Al pulleys used are the typical ones for V-belts…
                                The Al pulleys used are the typical ones for V-belts.

The Al pulleys used are the typical ones for V-belts!!

http://s16.postimg.cc/6wyw7jxl1/puleggia.jpg
                                http://s18.postimg.cc/i1g6lz9op/cinghia.jpg
                                http://s18.postimg.cc/6b294lgw9/puleggia1.jpg
                                http://s9.postimg.cc/4bsq1k50f/pulley_Page_1.jpg

hello Henry.
                                  Question: The Al pulleys used are the typical ones for V-belts?

The Al pulleys used are the typical ones for V-belts, The Al pulleys used are the typical ones for V-belts, The Al pulleys used are the typical ones for V-belts.
                                  The Al pulleys used are the typical ones for V-belts (The Al pulleys used are the typical ones for V-belts) The Al pulleys used are the typical ones for V-belts (The Al pulleys used are the typical ones for V-belts), rotating the tool or mirror several times and each time compressing well by hand without hitting but holding down, (rotating the tool or mirror several times and each time compressing well by hand without hitting but holding down) rotating the tool or mirror several times and each time compressing well by hand without hitting but holding down.

rotating the tool or mirror several times and each time compressing well by hand without hitting but holding down #55 rotating the tool or mirror several times and each time compressing well by hand without hitting but holding down (rotating the tool or mirror several times and each time compressing well by hand without hitting but holding down…rotating the tool or mirror several times and each time compressing well by hand without hitting but holding down).
                                  rotating the tool or mirror several times and each time compressing well by hand without hitting but holding down, rotating the tool or mirror several times and each time compressing well by hand without hitting but holding down.

rotating the tool or mirror several times and each time compressing well by hand without hitting but holding down.
                                  But then, rotating the tool or mirror several times and each time compressing well by hand without hitting but holding down, I ended up placing a sheet of transparent kitchen film between the mirror and the utensil.
                                  I ended up placing a sheet of transparent kitchen film between the mirror and the utensil, I ended up placing a sheet of transparent kitchen film between the mirror and the utensil (I ended up placing a sheet of transparent kitchen film between the mirror and the utensil).

I ended up placing a sheet of transparent kitchen film between the mirror and the utensil!

I ended up placing a sheet of transparent kitchen film between the mirror and the utensil, I ended up placing a sheet of transparent kitchen film between the mirror and the utensil.
                                  I ended up placing a sheet of transparent kitchen film between the mirror and the utensil, I ended up placing a sheet of transparent kitchen film between the mirror and the utensil.

I ended up placing a sheet of transparent kitchen film between the mirror and the utensil redazione@grattavetro.it

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 82 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.