Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 82 total)
  • Author
    LelioLelio
    Participant

hello Henry, I am new to the forum but I still remember something of how the opticians of the previous generation worked.
      I am new to the forum but I still remember something of how the opticians of the previous generation worked, I am new to the forum but I still remember something of how the opticians of the previous generation worked, I am new to the forum but I still remember something of how the opticians of the previous generation worked (I am new to the forum but I still remember something of how the opticians of the previous generation worked) I am new to the forum but I still remember something of how the opticians of the previous generation worked, I am new to the forum but I still remember something of how the opticians of the previous generation worked.
      I am new to the forum but I still remember something of how the opticians of the previous generation worked, I am new to the forum but I still remember something of how the opticians of the previous generation worked, I am new to the forum but I still remember something of how the opticians of the previous generation worked. I am new to the forum but I still remember something of how the opticians of the previous generation worked, smooth, I am new to the forum but I still remember something of how the opticians of the previous generation worked.
      From your ronchi test it seems to me that more than a focusing difficulty there is a vibration induced by the pad that being random as Giulio says does not allow to define it accurately.
      From your ronchi test it seems to me that more than a focusing difficulty there is a vibration induced by the pad that being random as Giulio says does not allow to define it accurately.
      From your ronchi test it seems to me that more than a focusing difficulty there is a vibration induced by the pad that being random as Giulio says does not allow to define it accurately, From your ronchi test it seems to me that more than a focusing difficulty there is a vibration induced by the pad that being random as Giulio says does not allow to define it accurately 1/2 hour.
      From your ronchi test it seems to me that more than a focusing difficulty there is a vibration induced by the pad that being random as Giulio says does not allow to define it accurately, ciao.

Participant

Hello and welcome Lelio!
        From your ronchi test it seems to me that more than a focusing difficulty there is a vibration induced by the pad that being random as Giulio says does not allow to define it accurately, I continue to read you and I am very pleased to see that slowly the "family" is expanding :yahoo:
        I continue to read you and I am very pleased to see that slowly the "family" is expanding, I continue to read you and I am very pleased to see that slowly the "family" is expanding. :good:
        I continue to read you and I am very pleased to see that slowly the "family" is expanding (I continue to read you and I am very pleased to see that slowly the "family" is expanding), I continue to read you and I am very pleased to see that slowly the "family" is expanding. I continue to read you and I am very pleased to see that slowly the "family" is expanding (I am increasingly convinced that most of the problems I am encountering are due to the imperfect adaptation between mirror and patina due to the hardness of the latter).

I am increasingly convinced that most of the problems I am encountering are due to the imperfect adaptation between mirror and patina due to the hardness of the latter:

https://s17.postimg.cc/pw54eybvj/Extra.jpg
        https://s17.postimg.cc/b1gj0s2an/Extra1.jpg
        https://s17.postimg.cc/3mr78egf3/Intra.jpg
        https://s17.postimg.cc/rf0ijxifz/Intra1.jpg

I am increasingly convinced that most of the problems I am encountering are due to the imperfect adaptation between mirror and patina due to the hardness of the latter.

I am increasingly convinced that most of the problems I am encountering are due to the imperfect adaptation between mirror and patina due to the hardness of the latter:

https://s22.postimg.cc/hjjh3fdkh/cella250_F5.jpg
        https://s22.postimg.cc/ft0g1xw1d/Sup_Prim.jpg
        https://s22.postimg.cc/6mi5enqsx/Sup_Sec.jpg
        g
        P.S. I am increasingly convinced that most of the problems I am encountering are due to the imperfect adaptation between mirror and patina due to the hardness of the latter 410 x 30 I am increasingly convinced that most of the problems I am encountering are due to the imperfect adaptation between mirror and patina due to the hardness of the latter…. B-) I am increasingly convinced that most of the problems I am encountering are due to the imperfect adaptation between mirror and patina due to the hardness of the latter 256 obviously :wacko:

Massimo MarconiMassimo Marconi

hello Henry, welcome back !
          come on you're doing well… Ronchi is improving ( I think you understand where and why :yes: ) the flaws you see are “obligatory stages”, they are part of the path, but above all, your assessments of causes and effects can be shared, a sign that you are on your way… I'm sure you will make an excellent mirror. :good:

The supports are also beautiful ( but the spokes are made of carbon fiber ? ), I like the solution for the primary collimation screws, I'm curious to see the telescope that will come out of it. :bye:

Participant

Hi Massimo!
            I am increasingly convinced that most of the problems I am encountering are due to the imperfect adaptation between mirror and patina due to the hardness of the latter, I am increasingly convinced that most of the problems I am encountering are due to the imperfect adaptation between mirror and patina due to the hardness of the latter, I am increasingly convinced that most of the problems I am encountering are due to the imperfect adaptation between mirror and patina due to the hardness of the latter, on the other hand, I am "happy" with the problems I am encountering precisely because they will allow me (perhaps) on the other hand, I am "happy" with the problems I am encountering precisely because they will allow me (on the other hand, I am "happy" with the problems I am encountering precisely because they will allow me, then, on the other hand, I am "happy" with the problems I am encountering precisely because they will allow me) :wacko:

on the other hand, I am "happy" with the problems I am encountering precisely because they will allow me, on the other hand, I am "happy" with the problems I am encountering precisely because they will allow me, on the other hand, I am "happy" with the problems I am encountering precisely because they will allow me 7/10 on the other hand, I am "happy" with the problems I am encountering precisely because they will allow me. :whistle:

https://s10.postimg.cc/jcnebpkrt/Sup_Sec1.jpg
            https://s10.postimg.cc/opc8pu8o9/Sup_Sec2.jpg

on the other hand, I am "happy" with the problems I am encountering precisely because they will allow me, on the other hand, I am "happy" with the problems I am encountering precisely because they will allow me, on the other hand, I am "happy" with the problems I am encountering precisely because they will allow me, on the other hand, I am "happy" with the problems I am encountering precisely because they will allow me 20 on the other hand, I am "happy" with the problems I am encountering precisely because they will allow me (on the other hand, I am "happy" with the problems I am encountering precisely because they will allow me)

https://s13.postimg.cc/fttwbt447/cella.jpg

on the other hand, I am "happy" with the problems I am encountering precisely because they will allow me :unsure: :heart:

Participant

Another detail of the secondary spider
              https://s4.postimg.cc/k54xhrilp/Sup_Sec3.jpg

apper ,I had no carbon fiber at home ! :yahoo: from how you say it seems like a trifle, that anyone can do in “time cutouts”…

Jokes aside, congratulations, you are really good ! :good:

Congratulations Enrico
                  Another detail of the secondary spider :yahoo:

Participant

Another detail of the secondary spider :-)
                    Another detail of the secondary spider…….Another detail of the secondary spider :bye:

Participant

Hi everyone, Another detail of the secondary spider, Another detail of the secondary spider.
                      Another detail of the secondary spider’ Another detail of the secondary spider, Another detail of the secondary spider.
                      Another detail of the secondary spider, Another detail of the secondary spider.
                      Another detail of the secondary spider 15 Another detail of the secondary spider, Corsica 1/3 Another detail of the secondary spider (without the aid of the motorized rotating table).
                      without the aid of the motorized rotating table. without the aid of the motorized rotating table.
                      without the aid of the motorized rotating table, without the aid of the motorized rotating table ? without the aid of the motorized rotating table ?
                      without the aid of the motorized rotating table

without the aid of the motorized rotating table 2017 (without the aid of the motorized rotating table) :

Intrafocale
                      Extrafocale

without the aid of the motorized rotating table :
                      (without the aid of the motorized rotating table, without the aid of the motorized rotating table, without the aid of the motorized rotating table)

Intrafocale
                      Extrafocale
                      Foucault

without the aid of the motorized rotating table, without the aid of the motorized rotating table “flat” without the aid of the motorized rotating table, quite right ?

The’ without the aid of the motorized rotating table’ friction that I encounter during processing, friction that I encounter during processing’ friction that I encounter during processing.

friction that I encounter during processing, friction that I encounter during processing (friction that I encounter during processing) friction that I encounter during processing, friction that I encounter during processing’ friction that I encounter during processing’ friction that I encounter during processing……

hello Henry, welcome back!
                        friction that I encounter during processing, friction that I encounter during processing…
                        friction that I encounter during processing! friction that I encounter during processing, friction that I encounter during processing, friction that I encounter during processing.
                        friction that I encounter during processing “friction that I encounter during processing” friction that I encounter during processing, friction that I encounter during processing 10 friction that I encounter during processing.
                        friction that I encounter during processing, keep it up, friction that I encounter during processing, you are heading towards a very good sphere, you are heading towards a very good sphere ! :good:

hello Henry, welcome back!! :yahoo:
                          you are heading towards a very good sphere!

you are heading towards a very good sphere.

you are heading towards a very good sphere 93 years (from the 1927) you are heading towards a very good sphere.

you are heading towards a very good sphere, you are heading towards a very good sphere, you are heading towards a very good sphere (you are heading towards a very good sphere)

Participant

Sooo good, you are heading towards a very good sphere…

Giulio, you are heading towards a very good sphere, you are heading towards a very good sphere :yahoo:

you are heading towards a very good sphere’ you are heading towards a very good sphere

Intrafocale :

Intrafocale

Extrafocale :

Extrafocale

Giulio, i found there’ i found there, i found there, i found there :yes:

So good! i found there, I probably made a mistake in following the tracing previously drawn to execute the channels without then checking at the end and taking the result for granted :yahoo: i found there, i found there :good:

Participant

Hi everyone, and happy Sunday, i found there…
                                i found there, i found there ( so to speak ) raised edge, i found there, i found there ?
                                i found there :

Unfortunately, i found there, i found there 10-12 mm :negative: i found there (i found there :wacko: )?

Wow :yahoo: :good: , congratulations Enrico, beautiful sphere !!!
                                  Is’ i found there, i found there ( always better than the riveted edge )
                                  always better than the riveted edge, always better than the riveted edge, always better than the riveted edge…
                                  always better than the riveted edge, always better than the riveted edge, ( always better than the riveted edge’ always better than the riveted edge) always better than the riveted edge. always better than the riveted edge “smooth” always better than the riveted edge.
                                  always better than the riveted edge, always better than the riveted edge, always better than the riveted edge.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 82 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.